X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the shit...

...again.

Poor Denzil.

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: In the shit...

looks like he is having a bath in oxtail soup
    shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

That could've been me on saturday night! At a big birthday party,for which the bloke had laid out thousands,with band,disco,catering,drink,marquee etc. After wolfing down pounds of BBQ'd meat,and about 16 pints of Guinness,I tried an experimental fart....and shat myself mightily. Disappeared to the Portaloo to scrape the trousers out,but had to admit defeat,although TLO seemed impressed when I declared that "It only reached my knees"! When I told the host that I was leaving because I'd shit myself he just shook his head and said "I don't quite know where to go with that one!" Staggered up the lane,showered and into bed,with TLO gagging all night at the stench my arse was producing,combined with the shitty breeks on the floor! Oh well!

Comment

"Two, Four, Six, Eight, Ten, Pat az gone n shit iz sen again!"

Comment

Like that little ditty, A fart is a volcanic eruption which comes from the mountains of bum. It is caused by a leak in the arsehole and gives off a peculiar hum !
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Anyone who thinks that breeding is on the decline in this country should be given access to this site for a couple of weeks

Comment

Guess we can,t elp it that weer posh Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                That could've been me on saturday night! At a big birthday party,for which the bloke had laid out thousands,with band,disco,catering,drink,marquee etc. After wolfing down pounds of BBQ'd meat,and about 16 pints of Guinness,I tried an experimental fart....and shat myself mightily. Disappeared to the Portaloo to scrape the trousers out,but had to admit defeat,although TLO seemed impressed when I declared that "It only reached my knees"! When I told the host that I was leaving because I'd shit myself he just shook his head and said "I don't quite know where to go with that one!" Staggered up the lane,showered and into bed,with TLO gagging all night at the stench my arse was producing,combined with the shitty breeks on the floor! Oh well!

True what Billy Connelly says,once your 60 never trust a fart lol

Comment

We're always in the shit, it's only the depth that varies.
                  Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I,m about ta gu under fer the third fukkin time!

Comment

Tear the Enema tube out your Arse before its to late Dave !
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Still got the "Troubles" boot stuck up mi ring piece Bob!

Comment

Working...
                        X