The Wild West ...YEHAAAAAWWW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Wild West ...YEHAAAAAWWW

"Down in the west texas town of El Paso", gud owd toon by Marty Robbins.

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
      He will get the gas chamber in Huntsville.
      Been thinking about this phenomena Don. Except for the owd kunnt in Las Vegas that put rounds down on the concert from the hotel, and that Muslim twat in San Bernardino all these nutters are for he most part young in their twenties....loner anti social affluent white kids that have spent all their years on the internet on conspiracy websites. While there was one every few years fifty years ago. Now its all the time. Its the Internet I think. Its indoctrinating these headbangers.
      don't think that really explains it though, Tone. Every country has the internet and every country has mentally ill people, and yet it only seems to happen over there. I think you had the answer when you mentioned the 350 million guns in circulation. A bit late to do much now I think.
      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

It is too late you are right. If they ordered all the weapons confiscated the nutters would 'nt hand them in. If only a hundred headbangers kept them with malicious intent that ten a year for ten years. There is a hundred million gun owners in this nation. Hell of a problem.
        I dont know how you would ever sort out the loonies. How can you tell when they are going to bang off ?
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
          It is too late you are right. If they ordered all the weapons confiscated the nutters would 'nt hand them in. If only a hundred headbangers kept them with malicious intent that ten a year for ten years. There is a hundred million gun owners in this nation. Hell of a problem.
          I dont know how you would ever sort out the loonies. How can you tell when they are going to bang off ?
          all you can do is wear a bulletproof vest and keep yer head down, mate.
          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Tony, it's all Donalds fault, the democrats said so. Last night they were reporting that the one of shooters sister was among the dead, but it hasn't been mentioned today.
            "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Was on the news I watched today Don. the 2nd shooting, bloke shot his sister who was sitting in a car.

Comment

That bloke was classic rubber dicked !
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Need Meal Team Six to take these fukkers out:

Nicked from fudbook.
                  "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Deffo a warrior from the pie eightin Platoon!

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                      Need Meal Team Six to take these fukkers out:

Nicked from fudbook.
                      Every t**t in uniform in the US is 'Spec Forces FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                        Tony, it's all Donalds fault, the democrats said so. Last night they were reporting that the one of shooters sister was among the dead, but it hasn't been mentioned today.
                        Don....According to the Dimocrats everything is Donald's fault. Except this real good economy..... Thats Obama's fault.

Clock this below mate. Read the comments.

A few Democratic presidential candidates took to Twitter on Monday night to criticize the New York Times' Tuesday front page headline.
                        Last edited by trubrit2411; 6 August 2019, 22:35.
                        Me

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
                          Every t**t in uniform in the US is 'Spec Forces FFS!
                          . I think that SF stands for Serious Foodeater.

Comment

The cost of that 'uniform' must have made a dent in the US defence (defense!) budget, and those boots were made for a cripple

Comment

Maybe its the new Body Armour .....
                              Me

Comment

Working...
                              X