When the lights...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the lights...

...go up? From David Cameron's family album?

pig.jpg
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: When the lights...

Took him a few years to finally realise that kissing them's a perversion,whereas sticking yer cock in one's mouth is simply an initiation ceremony,allegedly!

Comment

Perhaps he thought it made a Change from an apple !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Berree stuck iz hampton up owd Borises ring piece a few times when thi were at the queers paradise, Eton together. "Oh Boris old chap, you would,nt mind tucking me in would you?" "Ofcourse, no trouble at all, have you got the Vasaline ready?"

Comment

Wonder what they did to poor old Herbert Gobblededick, the dorm fag !
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

probably ad ta av iz arseoyle re bushed Bob!

Comment

Dave, new an ex RN bloke, who went on his first ship abroad. Blokes found out he was a virgin so they clubbed up to get him laid. Said he took this gorgeous piece back to hers, hand up the kilt and grabbed a toggle and two. I said what did you do ? He said, I shagged it of course !
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Got a mate who joined up with me but ended up in 3 Para (we can't all get sent to the cream) whilst on r&r in Singapore pulled a good looking piece and went to theirs for his end away so when she/he dropped their knickers he got a handful of meat and two veg so he told me he just rolled it her/him over and buried his cock up to his balls.
                It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Problem these days Rab iz that the owd Kaitai,s aint just in Singas, they,re all o,er n around uz ere. If a worra young geezer on the pull in these fukked up times mi chat up line wud bi, "Duz thy av a knob? If so, fukk off!"

Comment

Working...
                  X