Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning...

...English?

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: Learning...

Bloody hell Don you don’t half dig em out

Comment

Don,The Don,was told to don his uniform,before going to sail on the river Don!

Comment

Did some training on landing craft in 56 pre going to some shit-hole or other. The Navy gave us rum, which was a rum do!

Comment

Or from another thread, they showed a model making a model

Comment

I did some reading in Reading once.
            It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

I'm not clever enough to give an answer to this, my brain hurts . But it can't can it because, because I don't have one !
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Fukk it, al stick ta mi "Janet and John" books!

Comment

Went to my Dr's practice to take advantage of his practise, he asked me how I felt as he felt around my stomach then he put the felt pad of his blood pressure gauge on my arm, then I had to wait, while got some scales to check my weight.

These are also homophons same word different sound and meaning.

My old man's favourite example of English from a confused foreigners point of view was a bus conductor saying "come on, get off.
                  "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

I was in my garden checking the bark on my tree when I heard a dog next door bark and I knew they had a new dog.

Comment

Good job you didn't bark your shin on the tree while checking it's bark!

Comment

No Pat I did not bark my shins whilst checking the bark so I sat down in the sun and my son called round and said he was going to the gym to lose weight and I said if you wait a minute I will go with you.

Comment

I never felt better than when shagging up agee-anst a roll of roofing felt.

Comment

Hope you didn't get tar on your knackers Dave, dead giveaway mate.
                            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                            X