• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANONYMOUS

Mate sed, "Im joining Alcoholics Anonymous."
    "Fukk Off!" I replied.
    "Oh I,m still gunna drink", eee sed, "burrunder a different fukkin name!"

Re: ANONYMOUS

I got done for drunk driving. Got sentenced to 8 wiks alcohol counseling for two hours every Thursday night. Part of the act was I had to attend AA three different places and get this form signed. First one I went to I felt like topping meself when I got outside. I never heard so many hard luck stories in me life in one location. I signed the other two forms meself....
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Comment

Copped fer a £250 fine n twelve month ban a few years agu Tone, but carried on driving until a plod who trained at me gym clocked me n gave mi the Gypsies warning n teld mi ta sell mi jam jar ta avoid the temptation. So I did, best thing ever as I bought the "Trouble" a VW Golf n gorrer ta learn n pass er test during mi ban. She did well, passed first time n so ended mi Joe Baxi drivin days as shopping n runnin the kids around became er responsibility!

Comment

I got that fooker for a third of a glass of wine. Courtesy of a lying Philipino Highway patrolman. Twat !
        Me

Comment

Can,t claim that mesen Tone after I,d necked about 10 bottles o Holsten Pils at a local neet club. Mind you, I fukkin needed it if thad o seen the state o the tash I wuz dancin with, another 10 bottles n she mighta looked ayf oreight!

Comment

I forced a five day jury trial Dave. I was so pissed off.
            You would not believe what that twat came out with. He said he opened the door and I fell out the car. When me lawyer asked for the breathalyser chip for the read out it was "Its malfunctioned".

When he asked for the video from the car cam it was "It was broke and not working at the time". He made me blow in the breathalyser five times then arrested me but would not let me see it.

When we got to the station I breathed .02 on the breathalyser machine. He called his sarge on the radio and said we have a guy here just done .02.... what shall I do"
            I heard the reply on the radio. "What was he on the freeway"?
            ".09" (.08 was the legal limit)
            "Book him"
            I was a walking physiological miracle. At a body weight of 10 stone 10 I had burned off .07 in 19 minutes
            The difference between the time on the ticket and the time on the machine. A physical impossibility.
            And still I lost....
            Last edited by trubrit2411; 8 July 2019, 16:29.
            Me

Comment

Only one winner wi them kunts Tone. O,er ere thy az ta tek thee licence wi thee n even befoor tha guz in ta face, fukkin usher comes out n teks it off thee n sez, "Tha waint bi seein that fer a fukkin long time!" Innocent befoor proven guilty? Fukk Off!

Comment

I was done for poaching,on a load of lies from a lesbian copper,who in my presence bragged to her mate she'd got a firearms offence to go towards her impending sergeant's application. I told her I'd overheard it,and she said "So what? Prove it!" Over a grand fine later,and loss of my licence for several years,and a 'grade 1 firearms offence' on my record for life,meaning the armed response group arrives every time I get stopped in England,all for some lying dyke to get promotion! And people wonder why I've got an abiding hatred of the Filth! (Hope she died screaming from virulent c.nt cancer!)

Comment

Thy oughta fukked er ta dee-ath Pat!

Comment

Think her mate was trying to do that with the strap on!

Comment

Wunt thi let thee wetch?

Comment

A classic case of being rubber dicked eh Pat ?
                        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                        X