• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer's here...

...one for the mortars:

Before mortars

After mortars

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: Summer's here...

I used to see him in Dartmouth Park in West Brom... feeding the ducks...
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Comment

Saw a young guy in Prestwich, Manchester on Saturday night. he was slumped on the pavement on one knee and completely out of it. think they called it 'opioids' (?) but had i come across a f***in dog looking like that i would have taken it to a vet. What the f**k are they doing to themselves FFS?

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
        Saw a young guy in Prestwich, Manchester on Saturday night. he was slumped on the pavement on one knee and completely out of it. think they called it 'opioids' (?) but had i come across a f***in dog looking like that i would have taken it to a vet. What the f**k are they doing to themselves FFS?
        having fun perhaps?

Comment

This is having fun20190501_163617.jpg
          It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
            Opioids are a huge problem in the states Ron, reckon they kill about 56,00/yr.

Comment

you can buy a couple o' them here a good drop.
              shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                Opioids are a huge problem in the states Ron, reckon they kill about 56,00/yr.
                yes don yer right. there is many reasons for this. the loss of manufacturing jobs lost to the chinks and others. coal mines being closed thanks to the greenies and the world will end in 12 years according to the libtards. give it all away free, medical for all, education for all including illegals. the green new deal.no work in a lot of areas and the great of big pharma pedaling drugs opioids and other keep the people calm and people have been injured and need meds. but things are changing thanks to the donnie boy and majority senate. more dying in one year than in the vietnam war. DISGUSTING.
                Last edited by billy meikle; 3 July 2019, 01:50.
                shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

I,ve allus sed o,er ere the reason fer the massive drugs prob iz cos the fiddlin bastards at Wankminster n toffs like it that way. Keep the downtrodden population spaced out not realising ow they o bein shit on from a great height n bein kept in the fukkin gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
                    yes don yer right. there is many reasons for this. the loss of manufacturing jobs lost to the chinks and others. coal mines being closed thanks to the greenies and the world will end in 12 years according to the libtards. give it all away free, medical for all, education for all including illegals. the green new deal.no work in a lot of areas and the great of big pharma pedaling drugs opioids and other keep the people calm and people have been injured and need meds. but things are changing thanks to the donnie boy and majority senate. more dying in one year than in the vietnam war. DISGUSTING.
                    I've always thought it was to subdue the population in case they enact their 2nd amendment rights Billy...and of course to fill the Purdue Pharma owners, the Sackler family's, coffers.

Had to laugh a few months ago when Purdue said they had a new drug to combat addiction, talk about a circular economy?

Comment

They have gone the other way now. Couple of Doctors got jail for taking backhanders (selling prescriptions) and now they don't want to prescribe them at all. Not even to the genuine pain cases. Like Cancer....

It was on yahoo two days ago. (if its true....always if its true)
                      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                      Me

Comment

Probably said it before but a recent survey in the UK of GP practices has found that there are 3.5 million more registered as GP patients than the whole population of the UK. Fiddlin t**ts!

Comment

That cud bi due ta the soo-ap dodgers Ron gerrin two fer one, cos a mate o mine who once ad a post office n sed thad bi surprised ow many o the kunts wud come in one week wi the monica o say, "Khan Ali" fer their big fukk off benefits giro, then the week after az "Ali Khan" n pick another bunch o ackers up. Wunt appen if the heathen dirty bastards were,nt ere in the first fukkin place, no wonder the country iz "FUKKED!"

Comment

Working...
                          X