Our kids need to bend over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our kids need to bend over

....and grab their ankles. Like it or not they are getting Artificial Intelligence shoved right up their arse.

"They are Targeting Specifically the Young". David Icke.Join the Live Accelerator Course: http://bit.ly/2Hap7Nu►This video was uploaded with the permission o...
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: Our kids need to bend over

Saw the name of the post and thought you were quoting a Catholic priest, then Tone.
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
      ....and grab their ankles. Like it or not they are getting Artificial Intelligence shoved right up their arse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rver8vjc04U
      This guy was a weatherman on the TV in the 80's. For some reason he seemed to go weird and the press portrayed him as though he'd lost it. I think he's being proved right these days.

I remember in the late 70's listening to a guy, (Norman Mailer??), asking "does technology shape society, or does society shape technology". Can't remember what his conclusion was. Personally I think it began with the second part of the question and has now morphed into the first part. So now it seems clear to me that technology shapes society, look at the use of it by FB, YT etc.

I've said before that governments control populations by controlling the speech (PC), the laws (consider Assange) and the money (QE), i.e the financial institutions can do what they like. I was called a conspiracy theorist by one fukker. I don't think it's a theory, these days it's a reality.

Listen to him here

Last edited by Don the Mod; 15 June 2019, 08:32.
      "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Say it az it iz n fukk em! 3 meals a day n a pit fer the neet worse that can appen!

Comment

Bend low what a farce, posting letters up your arse !
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

"I was called a conspiracy theorist by one fukker. I don't think it's a theory, these days it's a reality."

It most certainly is Don. Whats more they have given up all attempts at hiding the manipulation. That Brexit bollox over there and whats going on over here is ominous. If this is what they let us see. What the fook they got planned for us in the pipeline ? The internet has completely blown their cover and now they stand completely exposed for what they are and they don't care. So desperate are they to cling to power they will say and do anything and harm anybody that stands in their way. They have weaponised the News Media and put them in the Joseph Goebbels mode big time. When they run for Political Office here now they do not run on planning...strategy... social issues. They spend every waking hour wrecking the other bloke. I have no idea how these morons ever got the job in the first place. We don't need them. We can do it better ourselves. The blokes on this site could run a country better than these so called "elites"
            Me

Comment

Been going on for years Tone, first experiences of was in NI, just proved they would tell a pack of lies or bend the truth to make a good story. Never bought a newspaper since !
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Bob I remember being a young bloke and having absolute faith in all this leadership bullshit. Going about me daily doings safe in the knowledge that the ubiquitous governmental mass somewhere out there and above my pay grade.... was a good egg. That they had my interests at heart and if anything went wrong it would be took care of.Like Hitler for instance. The term Public Servant fitted them to a tee. Thats what I had in the back of me head.

Then I looked, and guess what ? They had become a ****in' plague upon our land. Thieves. Lyin filching robbin' nest feathering Country debilitating, wrecking assholes. Predators predating on, and sucking the life out of their own people. Kunts that do not care about anybody but themselves and the rest of the scum suckers in their closed door "Club". Fook knows what the answer is, but it not these twats.
                Me

Comment

VIVA LES REVOLUTION CTIZEN!

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                    Bob I remember being a young bloke and having absolute faith in all this leadership bullshit. Going about me daily doings safe in the knowledge that the ubiquitous governmental mass somewhere out there and above my pay grade.... was a good egg. That they had my interests at heart and if anything went wrong it would be took care of.Like Hitler for instance. The term Public Servant fitted them to a tee. Thats what I had in the back of me head.

Then I looked, and guess what ? They had become a ****in' plague upon our land. Thieves. Lyin filching robbin' nest feathering Country debilitating, wrecking assholes. Predators predating on, and sucking the life out of their own people. Kunts that do not care about anybody but themselves and the rest of the scum suckers in their closed door "Club". Fook knows what the answer is, but it not these twats.
                    Cannot dispute one word of that!

Comment

Yeah, well said Tone, it's right on the button mate !
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                      X