ASLEEP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASLEEP

Mate sed, "I can never sneak in the gaff after bein out on the lash wiout the missis wakin up n bollockin mi, dunt marra ow quiet I am."
    I sed, "Tha wants ta do wot I do, slam the fukkin door, shout, "Get ready fer a gud fukkin!", charge upstairs, slap er fukkin arse shout, "Gi uz a blow job fer fukkin starters, n tha can bet thee bollox she,ll bi fukkin fast asleep then!"

Re: ASLEEP

Cinderella is sitting in the kitchen pissed off,the two ugly sisters have fooked of to the ball.suddenly Woof!,theirs the fairy godmother,cinders says what the fook do you want?.fg says cinders you shall go to the ball.but a warning I shall give,if you’re not home by midnight,your fanny will turn to a pumpkin!. Ok she says I’ll have some of that!.so at the ball she is accosted by a bloke.he says my name is peter peter, the pumpkin eater,what time do you need to be home by?.cinders replies,ooh..about 0.530.

Comment

Comment

A toff walks into an antique restorers shop,& asks the owner could I have the services of your french polisher?.the owner says you could have upto an hour ago,but he just varnished!.

Comment

Like a mate o mine who used ta work in a carpet shop n teld mi, "Thad bi surprised just ow many wimmin wud come in n ask, "Excuse me, can I get felt here?"

Comment

Dorcas is willing !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
              Dorcas is willing !
              ...and Barkis
              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
              Me

Comment