SURVIVED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SURVIVED

Just read that Jellyfish av survived 650 million years wiowt a brain.
    Fukkin brill news fer thick kunts who wetch Love Island!

Re: SURVIVED

There's hope for you yet Dave
    Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Alright Dave I ain't got a telly..... Whats Love Island ?
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

All about young tossers who are up their own arses n put on a tropical island ta fukk each other. Fukkin shite compared ta the owd Scandinavian Color Climax Super 8 shag flicks!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
          All about young tossers who are up their own arses n put on a tropical island ta fukk each other. Fukkin shite compared ta the owd Scandinavian Color Climax Super 8 shag flicks!
          Enjoy the new one never seen it.

Comment

Can't watch any of these 'reality' shows,that are anything but! On last holiday met a couple from London,and she was carping on about her son had been invited to apply to be on Love Island,having already tried for Big Brother. She thought it was the dogs bollocks,even after I pointed out that 2 of the snowflakes had topped themselves after appearing on it. He didn't get on by the way,but no doubt is already clamouring after 'fame' on some other 'reality' shit show!

Comment

They are not reality shows Pat. They cant be. They cant keep a twenty man crew of technicians, support blokes and caterers on standby long enough, following them about. I was in one, selling a London Taxi I owned. It took us from 7 in the morning till 5.30 in the evening to film about twenty minutes of actual air time. It was a mixture of ad lib and script. They filmed me and these two blokes from Texas who were into buying strange or unique cars, doing the deal and celebrating with a beer in a bar, which they made in a house garage in Burbank in less than half an hour. There is no reality to any of it. They filmed it three different ways. With me being a bit of an an asshole....Then a pansy that got stiffed, then a car nut, It was an eye opener. British Production Company by the way. It was on the telly in England about a year ago. According to somebody on FB. I have never seen it. I ain't got a telly
              Last edited by trubrit2411; 4 June 2019, 11:46.
              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
              Me

Comment

Working...
              X