Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old D Day Soldiers.....

Paradrummer,
    Rich was the arse tightening in case there were any Royal Marines bandsmen about??

Comment

Originally posted by Gil View Post
      Paradrummer,
      Rich was the arse tightening in case there were any Royal Marines bandsmen about??
      I'm sure that's how I got me haem , heam , piles

Comment

Originally posted by paradrummer View Post
        gonna try to put pics up good i dunnit remember my post about Normandy pilgrimage ? well heres one of the old coach driverby the sign of Breviile its full name was breville sur monts it was on high ground up the road from Ranville as a result it was flattend the length of the high st. gerry made sure all the fighting was hard but this one was patricularly nasty ,a lot of men died taking this village.

other picture is of the Farmer whose orchard the tall bloke was in when mortared. the other is the Tom who took a round thro the bum flap of his smock,wounded but all important bits intact
        Put them all up mate. Everything you got. You are a walking talking history book when you come out with this stuff.
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

To be honest ,mate they are so tiny with the old camera I had , I don't think they come out too well , so I don't bother getting them out the old album and scanning them , but we have just had ,72hrs of persistent rain here in blighty , so being housebound I fired the old desk top up .

Comment

To be honest ,mate they are so tiny with the old camera I had , I don't think they come out too well , so I don't bother getting them out the old album and scanning them , but we have just had ,72hrs of persistent rain here in blighty , so being housebound I fired the old desk top up .
            Richard, you're obviously scanning them at a high resolution, I blew the pic up and it's still ok.
            "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

we were told to keep clenching the cheeks of our arse and wiggling our toes .............nice
              Bastards! No wonder I always felt wobbly on big parades, we were told to clench our toes and wiggle the cheeks of our arses

Comment

Time to worry is when you're told to clench your teeth and wiggle your arse..

Comment

Clenchin thee arse cheeks on the thrust up the owd growler Chris, drives em fukkin crazy!

Comment

Thanks Don .

=Don the Mod;229651]Richard, you're obviously scanning them at a high resolution, I blew the pic up and it's still ok.
                    Last edited by Don the Mod; 22 June 2019, 12:13.

Comment

Working...
                    X