Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Leave of absence

Originally posted by KevinMoran View Post
    Indefatigable is a long name -the village had a longer one?
    Llanfair*pwllgwyngyll*gogery*chwyrn*drobwll*llan*t ysilio*gogo*goch

Comment

Only the Taffs would come up with that
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
        Only the Taffs would come up with that
        They do this too Tony.

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
          F**k me with a dead rat, what size of envelopes do they have down there when the write to someone in that village, the address must wrap around the back of the envelope FFS

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
            F**k me with a dead rat, what size of envelopes do they have down there when the write to someone in that village, the address must wrap around the back of the envelope FFS
            For short Llanfair PG.

Comment

If you put on the envelope.. that welsh gaff.with the very long name ending in gogo goch...shud do it.. I spent 6 weeks as a casual postie back when they rode bikes so I know what Im talking about..
              HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
                Cheers for that Nigel, I could never pronounce it mate !
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Bet you still cant pronounce it bob... spell it? Yes taff has led the way
                  HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Originally posted by Kit Karson View Post
                    Bet you still cant pronounce it bob... spell it? Yes taff has led the way
                    https://www.llanfairpwllgwyngyllgoge....co.uk/say.php or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PSotifsGKA

Comment

Rubber dicked again ! Before going up to Lowestoft. I phoned up the Lowestoft Doctors Surgery, to see if my mothers GP could sign the Power of Attorney form in regards to being a certified professional .I was told by the reception staff that he would do this no problem. On arriving they said, leave it with us and we will post it back to you when it's been signed as the doctor may have to assess your mother. No problem with that, then this morning I get a phone call saying Doctor won't sign your form because she's been referred to the memory team, you will have to get them to sign it ! I thought that these people looked after the welfare of vulnerable people, not put obstacles in the way of those trying to assist them. Again unforgivable I lost my temper, and told them to return the form to me by post as I wasn't prepared to travel 200 miles to be rubber dicked again by the Memory Team, saying its not down to us it's her GPs job. So the saga continues !
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                      X