Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....and they moan about Colly ?

Giterama Prison Rwanda

(11 Aug 1995) T/I: 10:59:06Conditions for Hutu prisoners in Rwandan jails continue todeteriorate. The prison in Gitarama, designed to hold 400 inmates,now ho...
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: ....and they moan about Colly ?

I wouldn't like to be the only white westerner in there.

Comment

"Hi der honky, ma names Delroy!"

Comment

So what does our own colly Alumni think about that place...Steve?
        "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
          So what does our own colly Alumni think about that place...Steve?
          Colly was much worse than that, Don. For the last week, we even had to polish our own boots because the Guard who normally polished them had left. It was sheer hell.
          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Poor bastards have 20 toilets for 6000 and are eating parts off the ones that die. 6 to 8 a day.They are supposed to be the Hutu's that murdered all the Tutsi's in that genocide but that was filmed in 2015 which would make most of them too young. That needs looking into. Plus I read somewhere that they know some of them are innocent but they don't know which ones.
            A neighbour's accusation can put you in there. WTF ??? Our elected fearless morons are importing this Tribal mentality literally by the thousands a DAY and have plans for 200 000 000 Again....WTF is going on ?
            Last edited by trubrit2411; 13 May 2019, 15:39.
            Me

Comment

Sad to see that, especially when most have the same names too. You try sorting that lot out without some form of stamp or branding, a real nightmare. The injuries look like pungy stick injuries, could be wrong.

Comment

"Do you miss me yet"
                signed White Colonial Soldier....

Its bacterial infection from walking around excrement all day long...and gangrene is a big problem.

UN need to go back in there and take Africa over. Depose all these Tribal leaders. Which was a big part of the reason we stayed there and administered in the first place. Go on You Tube and read the comments of the Black Africans and the Arabs et al who yearn for the days of the British. What they had then and what they are faced with now from their fellow countrymen. Never happen though. Too big a job. Too much money. Sad video that.
                Last edited by trubrit2411; 13 May 2019, 17:53.
                Me

Comment

looks like any social security office in the midlands, seriously that is what happens when the tribes do what they have done for many many years kill each other take the women and girls kill the rest. fast forward from pre 1700 hundreds to today and see what is happening now in south africa.i see that Zambia is asking the white Rhodesian farmers now spread throughout the world to return.
                  Last edited by billy meikle; 14 May 2019, 17:04.
                  shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

It might be a good idea to send some of our troublesome cons over there, perhaps it might even reduce the crime rate !
                    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                      "Do you miss me yet"
                      signed White Colonial Soldier....

Its bacterial infection from walking around excrement all day long...and gangrene is a big problem.

UN need to go back in there and take Africa over. Depose all these Tribal leaders. Which was a big part of the reason we stayed there and administered in the first place. Go on You Tube and read the comments of the Black Africans and the Arabs et al who yearn for the days of the British. What they had then and what they are faced with now from their fellow countrymen. Never happen though. Too big a job. Too much money. Sad video that.
                      My SiL is a parascitologist, she did some research in PNG where the natives had some debilitating disease and worms caused by wandering around barefoot in there own shit. Solution? Issue them all with flip flops...and don't shit in your own nest. The fukkers couldn't get used to the FF's so they carried on barefoot.
                      "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Natural selection!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                          My SiL is a parascitologist, she did some research in PNG where the natives had some debilitating disease and worms caused by wandering around barefoot in there own shit. Solution? Issue them all with flip flops...and don't shit in your own nest. The fukkers couldn't get used to the FF's so they carried on barefoot.
                          fair enough, Don . Flip flops are fairly technical, they can't expect the natives to just wear them without doing the course.
                          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Colly was a doddle compared to Borstal, take mi word for that!

Comment

the palace bks hilton was no holiday camp under JC and a few other characters in the RP section.circa 1971/1972.
                              shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Working...
                              X