Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yank Solsier F

Should have been Trump and Yank Soldier F's

President Trump, who in recent days pardoned a former U.S. soldier convicted in 2009 of killing an Iraqi prisoner, is taking a broad look at military veterans jailed for battlefield crimes and considering granting more of them similar relief.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: Yank Solsier F

I note towards the end of the article the name of the ACLU 'National Security Project Director' who protests against the pardons.......Hina Shamsi!! Says it all for me,doesn't take much imagination to see which place of worship he uses! Another infiltrator!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
      I note towards the end of the article the name of the ACLU 'National Security Project Director' who protests against the pardons.......Hina Shamsi!! Says it all for me,doesn't take much imagination to see which place of worship he uses! Another infiltrator!
      you can't always go on a name though, Pat. I mean, Archie Harrison sounds a bit suspect.
      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
        Obama import / left over. He had FORTY TWO Muslims working in the White House..... but he is not a Muslim though
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
          you can't always go on a name though, Pat. I mean, Archie Harrison sounds a bit suspect.
          Harrison should be read as Harry's Son
          So it's a pity the first name wasn't Ishe.
          It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Working...
          X