DZ flashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DZ flashes

bought a few today from a american col now deceased. i really wanted two one a original 16 independent and a TA unit 312 signal unit both sold for top wack.Screenshot (53).jpg
    Screenshot (34).jpgScreenshot (37).jpg the one with regiment and the pegasus i bought years ago i managed to get a few of the flashes on picture two all original check out the bidding on the sas wing. the lincoln independent is top left of the sas wing
    Last edited by billy meikle; 3 May 2019, 00:04.
    shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Re: DZ flashes

here is better pictures x para $31.99.jpglincoln dz flash $203.49.jpg216 signals $30.99.jpg305 signals $125.50.jpg 10 para sold for 40 the lincoln independent 204 216 sigs 45 305 i really wanted that 130 all $. post more later
    Last edited by billy meikle; 3 May 2019, 00:23.

Comment

Just imagine some kunt comin up ta thee n sayin "Thaz wearin "Puffy" wings!" Twat!

Comment

Good collection there though Billy, keep up the search mate their out there somewhere !
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

81 Dollars for 'puffy wings'! I've still got some from my old days. Next time I'm in H. I'll stock up at the PRI, before hitting E-Bay.P1020785.JPG
          Last edited by treeman; 4 May 2019, 00:01.

Comment

Not up on DZ flashes but I seem to associate (may make a balls of this) 16th Lincoln Independent Company (Pathfinders) with a green coloured DZ flash with an arrow through it. She indoors had puffy wings when I stroked it for a hour or two, how much are puffy wings worth (and what the f**k are they?)

Comment

I can imagine Elton has had some 'puffy wings' transplanted onto his backdoor just for David's benefit.

Comment

I can imagine Elton has had some 'puffy wings' transplanted onto his backdoor just for David's benefit.

Comment

Gerrin a bit excited theer Chris repeatin theesen!

Comment

148 DZ flash up to 1990
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jackw102 View Post
                      148 DZ flash up to 1990
                      very nice DZ flashes there jack

Comment

[QUOTE=treeman;226793]81 Dollars for 'puffy wings'! I've still got some from my old days. Next time I'm in H. I'll stock up at the PRI, before hitting E-Bay.P1020785.JPG[/QU OTE] the so called puffy wings i.e. padded sold for $ 200 expensive puffy wings eh.

Comment

Working...
                        X