Time flies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time flies

Wow, 50 years ago this was number one. still sounds better than most of todays stuff.
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Re: Time flies

Used ta av all their LPS Steve including the "Please Please Me" wi the yeller label now weth a fukkin fortune. Kids borrered em over the years n never gorram back. Me personal favourite toon wuz "Day In The Life" from Sgt. Peppers. Todays shite dunt come anyweer close!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
      Used ta av all their LPS Steve including the "Please Please Me" wi the yeller label now weth a fukkin fortune. Kids borrered em over the years n never gorram back. Me personal favourite toon wuz "Day In The Life" from Sgt. Peppers. Todays shite dunt come anyweer close!
      great song, Dave. Still sounds good, I often play it.
      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Great toons n great memories Steve. "She,s got a ticket to ride n she don,t care."

Comment

They were the days when you could still hear the vocals, unlike the screeching parrots today who you have difficulty making out any of the vocals at all. And these whining twats who sound like their straining for a shite.
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Me lad in iz teen years wuz into that "Techno" crap, so bought im some decks to do iz own mixes fer iz DJ work. Even gorra slot on a local radio station, but fukkin ell the noise wuz fukkin horrendous, like some kunt draggin an iron bedstead down Attercliffe Common! The number o times I threatened ta dash upstairs n lob iz equipment followed by im outa the fukkin winda

Comment

Working...
            X