Clear All

Re: Notre Dame...

"Bless you my son, now I,m just off to entertain the choirboys!"

Comment

Dave, Nothings changed there then!!

Comment

Had to laugh when I heard that dork Macron saying that the repairs would be completed within 5 years. He obviously hasn't made anything in his life. I wouldn't have thought there were enough craftsmen in France to do that job in 5 years. Stone masons who can work to that standard must be few and far between, and as for the windows, there aren't many people who can do that sort of work these days. Modern windows are very crude compared to the stuff they could do in the 12th century. You just can't get the staff.........

Comment

Most of them are based in Cambridge, as they are working 24/7 on the colleges.

Comment

Originally posted by findlay View Post
            Had to laugh when I heard that dork Macron saying that the repairs would be completed within 5 years. He obviously hasn't made anything in his life. I wouldn't have thought there were enough craftsmen in France to do that job in 5 years. Stone masons who can work to that standard must be few and far between, and as for the windows, there aren't many people who can do that sort of work these days. Modern windows are very crude compared to the stuff they could do in the 12th century. You just can't get the staff.........
            Eee must bi relyin on them kunts, "Bodgit N Scarper!

Comment

Apparently over 800 churches have been attacked in France in the last year and they say this is a accident whilst the thing is still on fire... FFS! This could be the R.o.P or even a False Flag, wouldn't put it past Macron and his Globalist / Zionist backers. Even if it was a Islamic terror attack, they would NOT admit it. The RoP would turn violent... ooops be offended and react according to their "so called" Prophet!

Comment

Originally posted by Salvador View Post
                Apparently over 800 churches have been attacked in France in the last year and they say this is a accident whilst the thing is still on fire... FFS! This could be the R.o.P or even a False Flag, wouldn't put it past Macron and his Globalist / Zionist backers. Even if it was a Islamic terror attack, they would NOT admit it. The RoP would turn violent... ooops be offended and react according to their "so called" Prophet!

Salvador.....If this ain't arson I will eat me hat. The mere fact that there has been 800 attacks on churches in France in the recent past is just too much of a coincidence. The refusal to recognise it for what it is ....is just one more act of appeasement to try to stave off the battle that is to come between Christianity and Islam......and come it will, because they ain't stopping. They want what we have built. They want our nations and they want us. They want our descendants on their knees facing Mecca. When it bangs off it will make Beruit, Vukovar, and Aleppo look like childs play. A ton of people are going to die
                "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                Me

Comment

Originally posted by findlay View Post
                  precast light weight concrete they can form pour and place quickly including ornate detailed work from saints to gargoyles, cantilevered structure and flying buttresses. if they paid me enough i would manage it for them....NOT. fucckin frogs.
                  shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

'A ton of people are going to die'

650 of the treacherous k unts in the Commons for a start; plus all those involved since 1973. Then add the 800 plus layabouts in the House of Lords (Lords my arse). Yes, Ash ranges would be in for a busy time. Fair trials beforehand, of course. Just like Soldier F will be getting (I don't think).

Comment

Originally posted by treeman View Post
                      'A ton of people are going to die'

650 of the treacherous k unts in the Commons for a start; plus all those involved since 1973. Then add the 800 plus layabouts in the House of Lords (Lords my arse). Yes, Ash ranges would be in for a busy time. Fair trials beforehand, of course. Just like Soldier F will be getting (I don't think).
                      Just sitting here thinking....I wonder what is going through F's mind right now ? I wonder if this witch hunt has had any effect at the Recruiting Office.
                      Me

Comment

What recruiting office? The good old MOD contracted out recruiting to some shit foreign firm,who have consistantly failed to meet recruiting targets,leaving the army thousands short. They were paid several billion for a 10 yr contract,and have made it almost impossible to apply on-line to join,apparently taking over 200 days to process an application,by which time most young lads have got pissed off,and got a job elsewhere!

Comment

I know that when two o me grandsons joined, the fukkin loops thi ad ta jump thru ta gerrin wuz unbelievable. Took em both about twelve months from applying ta finally gerrin accepted. Fukkin ell, back in 66 when I joined up tha dint dare walk past the recruiting office fer fear o gerrin dragged in by some big fukk off sergeant n sweet talked inta it. From walking in when no other kunt wanted mi, ta two weeks later mekkin me first bed block in Maida! n next mornin the fukkin thing lobbed thru the block winda! Welcome ta the fukkin nuthouse!

Comment

200 days ????. Fook meeeeeeeh !

....When I walked into the Brum Office it was like the Press Gang. Two hours ..... and I had a bob in me pocket was bound for.... "Aldershot. This is ....Aldershot".

Nobody escaped. Nobody
                            Last edited by trubrit2411; 23 April 2019, 00:46.
                            Me

Comment

I can't ever remember getting a shilling. What's the compound interest on a shilling, backdated to 1962? I could be in for a windfall.

Comment

Still got mi Bible someweer.

Comment

Working...
                                X