Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Notre Dame...

BAFC Verification Officer Don the Mod's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Notre Dame...

...i posted this on fudbook; last month St Sulpice went on fire and apparently another couple of chapels were burned recently too. I think there's a firebug in Paris. Usual suspects?

A club member who lives in Paris, posted this:

paris.jpg
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Notre Dame...

I reckon the hunchback left his candle burning.
    I told myself that I should stop drinking, but I'm not about to listen to a drunk who talks to himself.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he was burning it at both ends!

Post Thanks / Like

Owd Esmerelda,s growler iz on fire!

Post Thanks / Like

That's just friction burns!

Airborne Member
    Post Thanks / Like

It will be that hump backed twat-again!

Post Thanks / Like

All comes down to religion again, when you look at those two lads faces on the image at the start...............they hate anything Christianity driven, but they'll take all the handouts the west and the Christians can give them!!!

8. Likes trubrit2411, bob9739 liked this post
    Airborne Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure there are plenty of people in Paris who are laughing their bollocks off about an iconic Christian building being destroyed either accidentally, or as a result of an arson attack. Personally, as long as no one was hurt, I couldn't give a rat's arse about bricks and mortar. I understand that one fireman was injured, but it wasn't serious, so no problem. I see now that loads of rich and poor are pledging millions of euros to have it restored. There are better and more useful things to spend the money on, rather than a religious building which has degenerated over the years into a mere poxy tourist attraction. Mind you, that's what it's always been, ask any medieval pilgrim, and the greedy priests, only too wiling to sell the gullible a piece of the true cross. I'd rather give my money to the RSPCA, or the RNLI. The Vatican can afford it.

10. Likes taff liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by findlay View Post
    I'm sure there are plenty of people in Paris who are laughing their bollocks off about an iconic Christian building being destroyed either accidentally, or as a result of an arson attack. Personally, as long as no one was hurt, I couldn't give a rat's arse about bricks and mortar. I understand that one fireman was injured, but it wasn't serious, so no problem. I see now that loads of rich and poor are pledging millions of euros to have it restored. There are better and more useful things to spend the money on, rather than a religious building which has degenerated over the years into a mere poxy tourist attraction. Mind you, that's what it's always been, ask any medieval pilgrim, and the greedy priests, only too wiling to sell the gullible a piece of the true cross. I'd rather give my money to the RSPCA, or the RNLI. The Vatican can afford it.
    I'd like to see it restored, if only because it was a beautiful building, but, the church is easily rich enough to pay for the work. I agree there's better places for their money, but if all these fukkers are stupid enough to give their money towards it, then that's their choice, the church is certainly stupid enough to take it.

Meanwhile, it's not only ND that's affected, apart from St Sulpice I mentioned above, there are plenty more and not only in France.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...8sjEX2dd992eY4

Post Thanks / Like

Sadly, that is what happens. Like Gun boat deplomacy, which the British Government are still responsible for, right across the world ie India/Pakistan/China/Palestine/Israel/Iraq/Afghanistan and everything to do with the Arab Spring and loads of other countries besides, they are now reaping the world wind and as the Muslim faith moves west, these incidents will only increase sadly.

13. Likes bob9739 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Religion, this just shows where their priorities are, loads of people who could benefit from the money that Macron has pledged to assist the rebuild. Must feel that they have been classily rubber dicked. Don't they have building insurance in France then ?
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Post Thanks / Like

You watch with Macron, by the time the request comes in for the Government to cough up, he'll be gone and the money will be too and they will rely totally on public subscriptions. Amazing how the Pope has kept schtum over the fire!!! Maybe its a different sort of Catholicism in Italy!!
    Crusaders have a lot to answer for. They were the PARA Reg of the day

Officials attending the Notre Dame blaze initially couldn't find any sign of fire despite the alarm being raised 23 minutes before the structure went up in flames. Paris public prosecutor Rémy Heitz announced on Tuesday that firefighters were called to the world-famous cathedral at 6.20pm CET, almost half an hour before the roof caught fire.
    But after an initial inspection they said they were unable to find any evidence of fire......................blimey, deaf, dumb and blind and a blocked nose!!!
    Last edited by Gil; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:43.

16. Likes bob9739 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I visited Notre Dame a few years ago,and was shocked at the filthy state of the place inside,along with Sacre Cour on the hill above Paris.Compared to Salisbury,Westminster etc the place was stinking,with chip wrappers and coffee cups blowing in the aisles and just an endless stream of tourists filing in one door and out of the other,13 million a year according to the news the other day.It's a wonder there's any time to do any religious shit in there.No wonder they want to rebuild it quickly,it's a bottomless money basket!

Post Thanks / Like

Problem iz, while ever the useless twats at Wankminster keep uz in this European shite, "Once" Great Britain will bi paying fer the re-build!

19. Likes bob9739 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems they already have around €1Bn donated. One frog billionaire has given €100M. As i said, if they're stupid enough to give it, the church is certainly stupid enough to take it and leave their ample coffers intact.

Post Thanks / Like

"Bless you my son, now I,m just off to entertain the choirboys!"

Post Thanks / Like

Dave, Nothings changed there then!!

Airborne Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Had to laugh when I heard that dork Macron saying that the repairs would be completed within 5 years. He obviously hasn't made anything in his life. I wouldn't have thought there were enough craftsmen in France to do that job in 5 years. Stone masons who can work to that standard must be few and far between, and as for the windows, there aren't many people who can do that sort of work these days. Modern windows are very crude compared to the stuff they could do in the 12th century. You just can't get the staff.........

Post Thanks / Like

Most of them are based in Cambridge, as they are working 24/7 on the colleges.

Post Thanks / Like

Had to laugh when I heard that dork Macron saying that the repairs would be completed within 5 years. He obviously hasn't made anything in his life. I wouldn't have thought there were enough craftsmen in France to do that job in 5 years. Stone masons who can work to that standard must be few and far between, and as for the windows, there aren't many people who can do that sort of work these days. Modern windows are very crude compared to the stuff they could do in the 12th century. You just can't get the staff.........
    Eee must bi relyin on them kunts, "Bodgit N Scarper!

Airborne Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently over 800 churches have been attacked in France in the last year and they say this is a accident whilst the thing is still on fire... FFS! This could be the R.o.P or even a False Flag, wouldn't put it past Macron and his Globalist / Zionist backers. Even if it was a Islamic terror attack, they would NOT admit it. The RoP would turn violent... ooops be offended and react according to their "so called" Prophet!

27. Likes trubrit2411 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador View Post
    Apparently over 800 churches have been attacked in France in the last year and they say this is a accident whilst the thing is still on fire... FFS! This could be the R.o.P or even a False Flag, wouldn't put it past Macron and his Globalist / Zionist backers. Even if it was a Islamic terror attack, they would NOT admit it. The RoP would turn violent... ooops be offended and react according to their "so called" Prophet!

Salvador.....If this ain't arson I will eat me hat. The mere fact that there has been 800 attacks on churches in France in the recent past is just too much of a coincidence. The refusal to recognise it for what it is ....is just one more act of appeasement to try to stave off the battle that is to come between Christianity and Islam......and come it will, because they ain't stopping. They want what we have built. They want our nations and they want us. They want our descendants on their knees facing Mecca. When it bangs off it will make Beruit, Vukovar, and Aleppo look like childs play. A ton of people are going to die
    “Politicians are not born; they are excreted.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Post Thanks / Like

precast light weight concrete they can form pour and place quickly including ornate detailed work from saints to gargoyles, cantilevered structure and flying buttresses. if they paid me enough i would manage it for them....NOT. fucckin frogs.
    shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

30. Likes treeman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

'A ton of people are going to die'

650 of the treacherous k unts in the Commons for a start; plus all those involved since 1973. Then add the 800 plus layabouts in the House of Lords (Lords my arse). Yes, Ash ranges would be in for a busy time. Fair trials beforehand, of course. Just like Soldier F will be getting (I don't think).

32. Likes trubrit2411 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by treeman View Post
    'A ton of people are going to die'

650 of the treacherous k unts in the Commons for a start; plus all those involved since 1973. Then add the 800 plus layabouts in the House of Lords (Lords my arse). Yes, Ash ranges would be in for a busy time. Fair trials beforehand, of course. Just like Soldier F will be getting (I don't think).
    Just sitting here thinking....I wonder what is going through F's mind right now ? I wonder if this witch hunt has had any effect at the Recruiting Office.
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Post Thanks / Like

What recruiting office? The good old MOD contracted out recruiting to some shit foreign firm,who have consistantly failed to meet recruiting targets,leaving the army thousands short. They were paid several billion for a 10 yr contract,and have made it almost impossible to apply on-line to join,apparently taking over 200 days to process an application,by which time most young lads have got pissed off,and got a job elsewhere!

Post Thanks / Like

I know that when two o me grandsons joined, the fukkin loops thi ad ta jump thru ta gerrin wuz unbelievable. Took em both about twelve months from applying ta finally gerrin accepted. Fukkin ell, back in 66 when I joined up tha dint dare walk past the recruiting office fer fear o gerrin dragged in by some big fukk off sergeant n sweet talked inta it. From walking in when no other kunt wanted mi, ta two weeks later mekkin me first bed block in Maida! n next mornin the fukkin thing lobbed thru the block winda! Welcome ta the fukkin nuthouse!

36. Likes treeman, trubrit2411 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

200 days ????. Fook meeeeeeeh !

....When I walked into the Brum Office it was like the Press Gang. Two hours ..... and I had a bob in me pocket was bound for.... "Aldershot. This is ....Aldershot".

Nobody escaped. Nobody
    Last edited by trubrit2411; 3 Weeks Ago at 23:46.
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Post Thanks / Like

I can't ever remember getting a shilling. What's the compound interest on a shilling, backdated to 1962? I could be in for a windfall.

Post Thanks / Like

Still got mi Bible someweer.

Thread Information