X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No one...

...is above the law"!

But money talks.

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: "No one...

Concerning May,Assange,and Zuckerburg,to quote a famous Anti Tk Paddy (Purcell) in Osnatraz,"Yous tree are a pair of c.nts!"
    Last edited by Pat Harley; 13 April 2019, 09:34.

Comment

Everything that man exposed was the truth. Nothing was a lie. He elected Trump by the way. By exposing Clinton's corruption via her e mails. Lot of pissed off people in the States about his treatment. Including me. Those rape charges in Sweden were engineered as a favor for and by the Obama/Clinton Cabal, by fellow Left Wingers in the Swedish Govt, to shut him up, cut off his threatened further Wiki Leaks, and get him locked away for her election campaign. Thats why the charges were dropped after she got her arse kicked by The Don. Fookin' no good slimy twats.

Trump better pardon him when he gets extradited, or he will lose voters. Including me. Julian Assange is an anti establishment folk hero over here. The very same thing that got Trump The Impaler elected. That guy disappears into the prison system Trump can go fook himself. Means he joined the swamp.

Obama pardoned Manning the whistle blower, and paid for a sex change for him. Pressure from the Queer Club of America inside the Govt and the Old Boys Queer Club of Wash DC was what swung swung it. If Obama can do it.....so can Donald. Do not let us down Donny

I fookin' hate Politicians.
      Last edited by trubrit2411; 12 April 2019, 15:46.
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
        Everything that man exposed was the truth. Nothing was a lie. He elected Trump by the way. By exposing Clinton's corruption via her e mails. Lot of pissed off people in the States about his treatment. Including me. Those rape charges in Sweden were engineered as a favor for and by the Obama/Clinton Cabal, by fellow Left Wingers in the Swedish Govt, to shut him up, cut off his threatened further Wiki Leaks, and get him locked away for her election campaign. Thats why the charges were dropped after she got her arse kicked by The Don. Fookin' no good slimy twats.

Trump better pardon him when he gets extradited, or he will lose voters. Including me. Julian Assange is an anti establishment folk hero over here. The very same thing that got Trump The Impaler elected. That guy disappears into the prison system Trump can go fook himself. Means he joined the swamp.

Obama pardoned Manning the whistle blower, and paid for a sex change for him. Pressure from the Queer Club of America inside the Govt and the Old Boys Queer Club of Wash DC was what swung swung it. If Obama can do it.....so can Donald. Do not let us down Donny

think I have had a sex change, she keeps calling me a c**t

Comment

My paentage iz often called ta question Ron az I,m often called a Bastard!

Comment

yer right tone, they will throw the book at him here. i hope the judge in england throws the case out. he is australian so he may return there. one way or the other the USA will get him somehow somewhere.
            shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

If you dance in a big ballroom you are likely to tread on a few toes. But as has been said, he's done nothing except tell the truth, so as far as I am aware that's not a crime in any statute book !
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
                yer right tone, they will throw the book at him here. i hope the judge in england throws the case out. he is australian so he may return there. one way or the other the USA will get him somehow somewhere.

Billy ,did he tell any lies??Did he put lives in danger??. I don't think so,
                It is the usual establishment ,gettin back tae somebody that dares to question them

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post

I've heard some commentators say Manning was arrested to put pressure on the he/she, to testify against Assange. Sweden have re-raised the sex charges, wonder if they intend to get him back there and let him loose.
                  "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by jim scott View Post
                    Billy ,did he tell any lies??Did he put lives in danger??. I don't think so,
                    It is the usual establishment ,gettin back tae somebody that dares to question them
                    Jim he published secret material given to him by the odd ball manning and under the secrets act here he will go away for a very long time. if he really is a real life officially credited reporter he may have a chance. we have the first amendment here right to free speech but does this apply only to Americans ? he may have contributed to the deaths of agents in various countries. anyway time will tell.
                    j
                    shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Working...
                    X