• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Serves him right

A fitting end for the kunt!

Comment

Good one Rab. So nice....

"It's not the first incident of this type in South Africa in recent times. Last year at least three poachers were eaten by lions at the Sibuya Game Reserve in the country's Eastern Province.
      The park's owner confirmed that only a number of body parts, a single shoe, their rifles and an axe were recovered.
      He said: "We found enough body parts which suggest to us the lions ate at least three of them but it is thick bush out there and there could be more bodies out there.
      "They came heavily armed with enough food to last days so we suspect they were after all our rhinos but the lions are our watchers and guardians and they became the meal.
      "We are of course saddened at any loss of life but these men came to kill our animals and this sends out a powerful message to poachers that you will not always be the winner."
      Last edited by trubrit2411; 7 April 2019, 19:51.
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

"Nom nom nom" said the lion!

Comment

Best news ive heard all day.
          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Thats right....great news. Even Leo gotta eat. Hope he was tender. You know..... he was probably still alive when they began nibbling. Fook it.... I would rather be a plumber
            "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
            Me

Comment

Always look on the bright side. only his head was recovered so the funeral costs would be minimal, maybeez a biscuit tin would do the job. More seriously I do not care much for a loss of life and the impact on the kids, but got what he deserved, he and his kind are leading our grand-kids in to a world were there will be no wild animals left. You lost this one mate!

Comment

Wonder if he was lucky in love !
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                X