X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La La Lander on

Arizona Darwin Diving Course.

Third one in eight days....

A 67-year-old California man died when he fell over a ledge while visiting the Grand Canyon, marking the third death in eight days at the popular Arizona tourist destination, park officials said on Thursday. The man was visiting Grand Canyon National Park alone at about 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday when he reportedly fell off the edge at a viewing spot on the South Rim, said spokesman Murray Shoemaker. The National Park Service and the Coconino County Medical Examiner are investigating the death, but officials said it has initially been ruled accidental.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: La La Lander on

Iz that a new craze o,er theer Tone?

Comment

Some twat told them ,that somebody had glided down while wearing a suit .
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
        Iz that a new craze o,er theer Tone?
        Dave I clocked it on full display last Monday, driving back from Billy's place in No Ca. Getting into San Francisco I decided to cruise down Highway 1 to Los Angeles. 400 miles with 300 miles of it being rolling twisting scenic highway. Some of it over Big Sur. Dramatic stuff. Every view point had tons of 20 something tourists, a lot of Chinks, all vying with each other to get the best "selfie".

All dicing with death on the edge of wet, soft, recently rain soaked cliffs, standing on soil that would not support a fooking ping pong ball. The lack of common sense was mind boggling. One daft bastard, at one spot I stopped at, was trying to get the crashing waves and his face in one pic so he had his bird hold his belt buckle as he leaned over with his selfie stick to get the money shot. 200 feet straight down onto the rocks. If I had'nt seen it I would'nt have believed it. This was at every view point. Same thing. Like a universal death wish

Silly twats. Its a good filter for society though. Rids us of intellectually defaulted dreck.
        Last edited by trubrit2411; 7 April 2019, 14:51.
        Me

Comment

Bit like them two daft split eyed kunts that probably still think that Hardwick Hall wuz the HQ fer "English Steel!"

Comment

Kin mind boggling, why would you want to risk your neck for a fekin selfie ? Sheer vanity .
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

You hit the nail on the head Bob...vanity. The folly of youth. They get killed for it too. They are skydiving off cliffs all over he world.
              Me

Comment

The Luscious One and I call them 'C.ntie Sticks'!Only c.nts use them to take c.nties of themselves,the island in The Maldives was full of them,Chinese especially,running round with the things held out in front of them,missing all the sights,but storing everything to see when they got home.Never took a single pic myself,just stored it all in the noggin!

Comment

If thaz gorrit flaunt it Pat!

Comment

Working...
                  X