here you go lads. 72 years old.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: here you go lads. 72 years old.....

You could buy the wall Dave. Rebuild it and keep the Jocks out when Wee Krankie does a runner Now that would be a hard border.
    Last edited by trubrit2411; 4 April 2019, 15:03.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Comment

Too ard fer me Tone, fukk upsettin them Ladies From Hell!

Comment

Thats right... fook it Dave.... they might capture us and torture us with that Youngers Tartan Bitter.
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

It,s that fukkin gruel that freetens me Tone! When I wuz a bin lid me owd man used ta eight the fukker wi salt on, n when it wuz freezin thee bollox of time eee used ta foorce feed down mi gregory sayin, "Get that daahn thee, it sticks ta thee ribs like wallpaper!" Fate worse than fukkin dee-ath!

Comment

Are you talking about porridge ?
            It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Can,t stand porridge Rab, but fukkin gruel iz the wallpaper paste version, talk about, "Bill, Huey n Ralph!"

Comment

I love porridge, especially if you can stand the spoon up in it. Don't eat much these days because it needs heart stopping amounts of salt in it, the English practise of putting sugar in it should be outlawed. Remember as a kid grabbing the bottles of milk from the doorstep and taking the cream from the top straight onto the porridge, fukkin briliant.
                "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

That's going back a bit Don, used to do the same thing and still love my porridge with honey and a big blob of thick cream
                  Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Pray tell....how in the fuk do you twisted bunch of humanoids go from a 72 year old hot chick to discussing pro’s and con’s of porridge!
                    I just don't understand why they won't shut the hell up while I practice my people skills....

Comment

Because she's got a fanny like a bill poster's bucket......wallpaper paste.....porridge....come on Kev keep up!

Comment

Fukkin hate porridge but just luv gerrin me oats!

Comment

Originally posted by KevinMoran View Post
                          Pray tell....how in the fuk do you twisted bunch of humanoids go from a 72 year old hot chick to discussing pro’s and con’s of porridge!
                          Because if you have not noticed we are all crazy airborne.

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                            I love porridge, especially if you can stand the spoon up in it. Don't eat much these days because it needs heart stopping amounts of salt in it, the English practise of putting sugar in it should be outlawed. Remember as a kid grabbing the bottles of milk from the doorstep and taking the cream from the top straight onto the porridge, fukkin briliant.
                            Have never liked salt with anything Don,like my porridge with some golden syrup this days.

Comment

Originally posted by RAB View Post
                              Have never liked salt with anything Don,like my porridge with some golden syrup this days.
                              despite being the natural antiseptic, I fukkin hate honey. I never had salt on anything other than fish n chips until I got married. My mother never had salt in the house, she was a shit cook though, I didn't know I could eat green cabbage until I joined the army.
                              "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Must've seemed a bit like cannibalism though Don?

Comment

Working...
                                X