here you go lads. 72 years old.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: here you go lads. 72 years old.....

Remember back in the owd days when tha gorra bag o crisps n thi allus put that little blue salty fukker in?

Comment

Which you struggled to find
      Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

It was always on the bottom. So you had to scoff 'em to get at it. What was it Walkers Crisps ?
        Last edited by trubrit2411; 7 April 2019, 12:52.
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

Anybody like Japanese Plums ? Otherwise known as Loquats ?

I have a 20 foot tree outside the back door with about eighteen thousand on it due to this wet spring. I went in the supermarket yesterday they had little baskets with about eight in for three dollars. I thought WTF ? . I am going to try and give them away I think. Put them out on the front wall. The kids will grab 'em on the way to school. Shame to waste them.

Me

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
            Must've seemed a bit like cannibalism though Don?
            Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post

Cruelty...true, but cruel.
            Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
            It was always on the bottom. So you had to scoff 'em to get at it. What was it Walkers Crisps ?
            Smiths Crisps, Tony.

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Pulled them out of the larder did you Don?

Comment

Remember George Harrisons shaggin piece Patty Boyd who used ta advertise em on the gogglebox? Smithth Crithps.

Comment

We had Walkers when I was a kid in the Black Country.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walkers_(snack_foods)
                  Me

Comment

Anybody like Japanese Plums ? Otherwise known as Loquats ?

I have a 20 foot tree outside the back door with about eighteen thousand on it due to this wet spring. I went in the supermarket yesterday they had little baskets with about eight in for three dollars. I thought WTF ? . I am going to try and give them away I think. Put them out on the front wall. The kids will grab 'em on the way to school. Shame to waste them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loquat

The fruits are the sweetest when soft and orange. The flavour is a mixture of peach, citrus and mild mango.

Have never come across them but they sound tasty.

Comment

We had Walkers when I was a kid in the Black Country.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walkers_(snack_foods)
                      Thi wo "Tudor" crisps up ere as well med in Conisboro weer the castle iz from Ivanho fame.

Comment

Walkers,now owned by Tayto,a small firm that makes crisps in Tandraghee over here and got big enough to buy them out when they got in trouble a few years back.

Comment

Crap crisps I prefer Seabrooks crinkle cut when I have a bag which is very rare,plus can't stand that big eared c*nt who advertises them.
                          It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by treeman View Post
                            The fruits are the sweetest when soft and orange. The flavour is a mixture of peach, citrus and mild mango.

Have never come across them but they sound tasty.
                            They are great mate ..... plus you can make Japanese Biwa tea out of the leaves. Deep red tea with a ton of health bennys
                            Tindle monster and his Saigon Prinny swung by yesterday on the way back from San Diego and snaffed a big bag full and enough rosemary herb to last her six months. He sez he is going to make jam out 'em. I said I would not let on about a steely eyed 3 Para Mortars killer making jam .....but I lied.
                            Me

Comment

Oy!I make Jam!Damson,blackcurrant,blackberry,raspberry.Don't know why,cos I hardly ever touch the stuff,give it away mostly,just can't stand the fruit going to waste!Cracking damson chutney as well,which I do eat,on cheese sarnies,mmmmm!

Comment

Fook it I am gonna make some.

In today's world of all-night supermarkets and ready-made everything, it's easy to forget that jam didn't always come from the store. Homemade jam tastes fresher than the store-bought stuff and it also makes a very thoughtful gift. If you...
                                Me

Comment

Working...
                                X