Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravery...

…or fukkin lunacy?

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: Bravery...

I watched this about ten times when he did it Don. It is lunacy. The bloke is ****in nuts. Same as the other one that goes out with out a chute and his mate follows behind and give him one. Its the stuff of nightmares. I hope he made a lot of dosh from the promoters.
    Last edited by trubrit2411; 20 March 2019, 14:27.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Comment

good fun ...NOT,with a parachute yes no parachute NO.
      shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Why would you go to watch that shit, he nearly missed the net, landing in the corner. One thing I suppose, is, his name will/would be recorded, whether he hit or missed the net!!
        Can see a lot of use for that in Parachuting circles..............NOT

Comment

Daft c**t!

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
            Daft c**t!
            "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
            Me

Comment

Fukkin ell if that wuz me duin that n the "Trouble" wuz on safety net duty. S P L A T! ! ! ! ! followed by er sayin, "Scrape the kunt up n feed im ta the pigs!

Comment

Feckin A!.....tis what humans do....pushing the limits of madness....I would do it if I had no dependents
                HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

The thing to remember is, if that helmet he has on is accredited under the Helmet International Safety Standards Association, it could have saved his life if he had missed the net

Comment

If he had landed on his head, he would have ended up inside the helmet; with two feet sticking out.

Comment

Fairly normal not to be issued a parachute in 9 Sqn. Luckily our superior strength and fitness levels meant that we could flap our arms fast enough to land safely.
                      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                        Fairly normal not to be issued a parachute in 9 Sqn. Luckily our superior strength and fitness levels meant that we could flap our arms fast enough to land safely.
                        I never knew that 9 Sqn ever pulled their hands out of there pockets Steve

Comment

Working...
                        X