Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If you have a liitle dick like me....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you have a liitle dick like me....

Twin Carb cud bi a bastard ta tune but plenty o room when jacked up ta crawl underneath n av a doss after a heavy neet.

Airborne Member
    Post Thanks / Like

First E Type Jag I ever saw was owned by a lad in Support Company 1 Para, he was a Tom and I think he was in the Anti Wanks, probably about 1960 ish. No idea how he paid for it, but would be worth a fortune today i understand!

Post Thanks / Like

$100 000 to $400 000 Depending on condition over here. Even back then if he had an E Type he was somebody..... Unless he nicked it....which him being 1Para was highly likely.....
    “Politicians are not born; they are excreted.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Airborne Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trubrit2411 View Post
    $100 000 to $400 000 Depending on condition over here. Even back then if he had an E Type he was somebody..... Unless he nicked it....which him being 1Para was highly likely.....
    Tone, I think he was one of these lads who came from a family that did not have their arses hanging out, I met a number in 1 Para (3 or 4 blokes) who did not want to get commissioned (daddy was normally ex commissioned and was 'disappointed' at lad not doing same) but wanted to experience life as a Tom. All credit to them, met one guy some 2 years after he had done his 3 years and he said it was the best grounding he could possibly have for life. Takes all sorts!

Thread Information