Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fandance 2019 Accommodation

Guys

Accommodation requests for Brecon/Dering Lines can be found here: http://www.bafc.org.uk/fandance-accomodation/

No more requests will be accepted after midnight on Monday 13th May. I need to provide accurate information to SoI with names and Car registrations. Please make sure that provide a mobile phone number and you the complete the whole form (no guessing or don't know your club number) or it will be rejected.

Thank you and see you there.

Phil

Re: Fandance 2019 Accommodation

Please book me a bed space for peter Dearden car is a toyota Auris reg. no. ML16 YYM many thanks

Comment

Pete,you need to click on the blue link thingy and fill in the application!

Comment

Cheers pat have done so many thanks

Comment

Alas I will be AWOL this year as I will be off to Brisbane Australia on the 20th for 3 weeks. As I am usually Don Stewarts carer over the week-end could someone please take over my Duties... :-)

Comment

I will keep my eye on him and hope he does the same for me

Comment

Afraid i'm diffy too lads, the back an knees have been giving me some serious shit for a few months now, just got shot of the swelling in my ankles and can move them again.
              "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

We can get taxis don I have a number that me and kit karson use plus we hopefully taff loxton will help out and kit karson

Comment

Originally posted by peter dearden View Post
                  We can get taxis don I have a number that me and kit karson use plus we hopefully taff loxton will help out and kit karson
                  Anything to keep you quiet old scrote
                  HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Don it will be a good weekend we can settle in the rugby club and get pleasantly passed taxi back and sleep the othe thing what about one of those small electric things to get around on I’m sure it could be organised come to it a tandem would be okay for us both that way we could go to the boars head with fish and chips on the way back to the rugby club

Comment

Originally posted by colin890 View Post
                      Alas I will be AWOL this year as I will be off to Brisbane Australia on the 20th for 3 weeks. As I am usually Don Stewarts carer over the week-end could someone please take over my Duties... :-)

my old stomping ground we lived in cleveland and alexandra hills for 20 years. a nice city brissie
                      shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

I too will be absent for a change,as TLO's selfish bastard son is getting married in Dover,and flatly refuses to re-arrange it around Fandance!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                          I too will be absent for a change,as TLO's selfish bastard son is getting married in Dover,and flatly refuses to re-arrange it around Fandance!
                          You can still hobble that far?
                          Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

I can,but it hurts,especially on the way down,so for the last couple of years I've opted to support from the bottom,with a burger in one hand and an ice cream in the other!

Comment

Working...
                            X