New song from the lad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New song from the lad.

New song from one of the grandsons bands, Emberville. Wasn;t keen at first but it grows on you. Only released yesterday and already 35,000 views on Youtube. Stevie also made the video, and i had to admit to him that it was very nearly as professional as one of mine. Plus his nans happy because she found him the sunglasses in a junk shop.

Last edited by Don the Mod; 3 March 2019, 14:53.
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Re: New song from the lad.

Obviously, he's not up to my standard of movie making but not a bad effort.
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Well that's one more view for him.Good tune to top yerself to,if you're that way inclined!As you say,he's got some way to go to match your skills!

Comment

Video unavailable. So much for the world wide web. Means none of those hits are from the US Steve. Where he would get exposure in the worlds biggest music free for all. 333 000 000 potential buyers. Does he control that angle ? Or the recording studio or what ?
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
          Video unavailable. So much for the world wide web. Means none of those hits are from the US Steve. Where he would get exposure in the worlds biggest music free for all. 333 000 000 potential buyers. Does he control that angle ? Or the recording studio or what ?
          just watched them tone, afraid not my type pf music.but they would do well here no doubt.
          shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Not my type of music either Billy, but my attempt would sound like an old cow farting through a vinegar bottle, which is why I never sing hymns at funerals mate
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I quite like that.
              "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
                just watched them tone, afraid not my type pf music.but they would do well here no doubt.
                Wont come on for me. Maybe its just me ? Maybe "They" found me..... What the fook have I done ? Scary.
                "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                Me

Comment

Working...
                X