Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brave girl...

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
    Anyway...back to that young Serb lass above.... wearing that necktie. I see on Fook Book grown men saying she deserved what she got....She was a "Terrorist" in the same vein as the IRA. Killing soldiers doing their "duty" What fookin duty ? Rounding up mothers and their kids and shooting them into big holes ? That kind of duty ? That she was a 'Commie Bitch". Fookin' idiots. She was defending her own nation against the worst invader in its history. As for Commie she was 17 FFS. She had not had time to become a Commie. She was just doing what she was told.
    I have noticed over the years that the extreme left and right always seem to be keen on slotting people. Ken Livingstone sez that the problem with Venezuala is the the left wing did not kill enough protesters. They tend to keep well clear of any killing themselves (or being killed) but make blood curdling statements about millions having to die to get this or that ruling elite in to power. The c**ts making comments about this young lass being hung, I can see them sat at home, never done f**k all in their lives, egg and gravy stains down their shirt fronts, stinking of f***in BO and armpits. Spineless t**ts.

Comment

Re: Brave girl...

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
      Anyway...back to that young Serb lass above.... wearing that necktie. I see on Fook Book grown men saying she deserved what she got....She was a "Terrorist" in the same vein as the IRA. Killing soldiers doing their "duty" What fookin duty ? Rounding up mothers and their kids and shooting them into big holes ? That kind of duty ? That she was a 'Commie Bitch". Fookin' idiots. She was defending her own nation against the worst invader in its history. As for Commie she was 17 FFS. She had not had time to become a Commie. She was just doing what she was told.
      wouldnt take to much notice of those so called grown men Tone, if they were gifted with a brain cell it would be extremely lonely. They can't see the wood for the trees mate, the Nazis were invaders intent on world domination and like the Daleks would exterminate anybody and any thing which opposed them. Perhaps those so called grown men should read a book called the White Rose, which was a group which opposed Hitlers dictatorship in Germany. Their only crime was handing out leaflets decrying the Nazi state. They were all arrested by the Gestapo, tried, and executed by guillotine at ploetzee prison. One of those executed was a young 21 year old girl by the name of Sophie Scholl, horrific reading !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
      X