Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brave girl...

...only 17.

This is what snowflakes were in the war.

Her name was Lepa Radic, she was just 17, A member of yugoslav communist supporters. She was hanged on 8 February 1943 for taking arms against the Nazis. To the Nazi officer who offered her life save if she agreed to give the names of the members of her network she replied calmly: " my comrades will give their names when they avenge my death".

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: Brave girl...

Sick t**ts.Dropped the atom bomb in the wrong place, should have been Berlin. C**ts!

Comment

17 ... Stare at her face for a while....becomes a bit of a choker.
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

C**t stood behind waiting to whip the box from under her legs, you hope the guy in the background is about to say 'WTF are you doing', but then again maybe not. Shower of bastards. Simply cannot imagine any Brit soldier standing there and allowing that sort of sick action. I do not reflect on my background too much simply because I had no control over it, but I am ashamed of my roots more frequently, as I grow older.

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
          C**t stood behind waiting to whip the box from under her legs, you hope the guy in the background is about to say 'WTF are you doing', but then again maybe not. Shower of bastards. Simply cannot imagine any Brit soldier standing there and allowing that sort of sick action. I do not reflect on my background too much simply because I had no control over it, but I am ashamed of my roots more frequently, as I grow older.
          No need to be ashamed mate. No more than any young kid in Germany should today (unless they let it happen again) You have to remember tthe Nazis killed, not counting crippled and autistic and mental patients, about 600 000 of their own people who were against what they were doing.

They only got something like 32% of the vote. Means 68% did not want or agree with them....and of the 32% that did vote most of them would never in their wildest dreams, imagined the shit they were going to perpetrate. There is a reason blokes like Stauffenberg tried Operation Valkyrie....and why Gen. Von Tresckow popped that grenade in the woods. Evil times bought about by just a small part of the over all population. Plus it did not happen overnight. Holocaust was implemented quite slowly at first until it began to feed on itself. Mostly when the brainwashed youngest generation got old enough for the ranks of the SS
          Me

Comment

They are SS in that photo with the collar dogs I think. Brainwashed young men.
            Me

Comment

Einsatz Gruppen, Tone, sadistic bastards that followed up behind the Army dealing with partisans,jews, and what they considered to be other undesirables including their own blokes if told to do so !
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Boxhead Bastards!

Comment

Stalin was right. We should have just killed the SS. Executed the lot. The Russkies slotted them all. Every single one the captured.
                  Me

Comment

N Paton reckoned that They shudda carried on n twatted the Ruskies, job soorted!

Comment

Changed me mind a bit....I don't think the Russkies were the threat "They" made them out to be. When I say Russkies I mean the fookers in charge.Don't get me wrong they are no angels, but they are not as bad as the first forty years under the likes of Trotsky and then Big Daddy Stalin. They were more a threat to their own than us.

They softened big time as soon as Stalin popped off. I think we, the people of the West were indoctrinated to fear the Russians by the Politicians and the weapons makers that had the Govt on their payroll....and the Media. Who are still doing it now. Like this Russian thing with Trump. Which was made up the night Clinton was FUBEAR"d by Tumpski.... two guys called Podesta and Mook did it right there in the Election HQ ...impromptu, in front of witnesses.

If she had won you would never have heard a word from the lady.... that actually, according to her emails, DID take Russian money....or her media war dogs.

This internet fooked her up, and it will fook them all up in the end. They can not hide anymore. Times have changed. Kunnts are falling like skittles all over the show. Latest one being the Governor of Virginia at 9am this morning.

There will be another somewhere before mid week. Maybe even Monday. Media has been weaponised. By both sides.
                      Last edited by trubrit2411; 2 February 2019, 19:53.
                      Me

Comment

Wonder if owd Bill iz fukkin er up the shitter?

Comment

Trump might as well have.
                          Me

Comment

Anyway...back to that young Serb lass above.... wearing that necktie. I see on Fook Book grown men saying she deserved what she got....She was a "Terrorist" in the same vein as the IRA. Killing soldiers doing their "duty" What fookin duty ? Rounding up mothers and their kids and shooting them into big holes ? That kind of duty ? That she was a 'Commie Bitch". Fookin' idiots. She was defending her own nation against the worst invader in its history. As for Commie she was 17 FFS. She had not had time to become a Commie. She was just doing what she was told.
                            Last edited by trubrit2411; 2 February 2019, 20:58.
                            Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                              Trump might as well have.
                              Deffo fukked er at the election Tone!

Comment

Working...
                              X