X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC and inclusiveness...

...gone too far?

Charlie sent me this:

I was with my wife crossing the road in Trafalgar Square this afternoon, waiting for the little green man, but instead of a green man lighting up, there was the male and female symbols instead.

I didn't have my specs on at the time, and thought it was two wheels, and assumed it had something to do with bicycles. She was squinting at it too, wondering wtf she was looking at. Turns out it wasn't bicycles, but bisexuals they were allowing to cross the road.

Something to do with gay pride, although what they have to be proud of has yet to be explained to me. They've been up there since 2016, apparently, as Mayor Khan wanted the irons to feel included. I wonder what sort of crossing symbol that bird who shags bridges would want. You couldn't make this shit up. Would this shit be acceptable where you live? Every time I leave my house I see something that makes me want to commit an arrestable offence.......and no, I
    don't need to get out more. I need to stay in more. Some good cartoons in the latest Private Eye about the Army's shite new recruiting posters. Slip in to WH Smiths, and see them for free!

lights.jpg
    Don't know what that one on the left is meant to be?
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: PC and inclusiveness...

I always knew making what these twats do legally would spell trouble, why change something that works ? I go by the old saying if it aint broke don't fix it !
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Wonder if the snowflake twats are gunna put one up that depicts a knob eagerly entering a growler fer uz "Normal" geezers who shag wimmin can understand, And don.t forget Khan ya soo-ap dodgin twat ta include a nice pair o tits on the logo!

Comment

....and this is only the beginning. Its time we swept all this bullshit and its perpetrators away.
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

Working...
        X