Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: That's the kind of direct action...

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
    Ron, the UK are signing up to UN legislation to make immigration a human right, this includes legislation to jail anyone who criticises it. We, through UN/EU are also funding border controls in CHAD which basically 'rescues' stranded immigrants there, and basically directs them to Europe through Lybia.
    Like I've said before Don, it's the end of democracy mate, if we wanted a dictatorship we might as well have let Hitler in ! Listening to some whining twat the other day spouting on about Brexit will be our downfall, we can't get labour from abroad to pick fruit etc it will all rot in the fields. And we will have to train Brits to do the job. Basically what this anal cavity is saying is that it will be the end of cheap labour, and they will have to pay Brits the going rate to pick whatever, and training picking bloody strawberries isn't exactly rocket science is it ?
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Who they think picked it before the EU...…… us that who. I have picked hops plums black currants and taters when I was a kid.
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
        Like I've said before Don, it's the end of democracy mate, if we wanted a dictatorship we might as well have let Hitler in ! Listening to some whining twat the other day spouting on about Brexit will be our downfall, we can't get labour from abroad to pick fruit etc it will all rot in the fields. And we will have to train Brits to do the job. Basically what this anal cavity is saying is that it will be the end of cheap labour, and they will have to pay Brits the going rate to pick whatever, and training picking bloody strawberries isn't exactly rocket science is it ?
        Bob, it's been shown that these foreign pickers are simply better at the job than the locals. The BBC did a program on it, and the foreigners were earning plenty, way above the minimum wage and the farmer had to make the Brits wages up to the minimum.
        "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

it's been shown that these foreign pickers are simply better at the job than the locals.

Shown by who? The lying BBC?

Who they think picked it before the EU...…… us that who.

Comment

Originally posted by treeman View Post
            it's been shown that these foreign pickers are simply better at the job than the locals.

Shown by who? The lying BBC?

Who they think picked it before the EU...…… us that who.
            Chris, now that I think about it, i'm not really sure where I saw the film, but the UK workers were u/s compared to the foreigners. This was many years before the word Brexit existed. Before the EU, (1970), the agricultural sector employed 400,000 workers, presumably British, today it employs less than half of that, as we know from reports mostly foreign. Seems the British may have lost the knack of picking fruit.

Comment

It's like here, Don. I often used to read people moaning about backpackers doing all the picking jobs that locals could do. Couple of years back the goverment made it a lot more difficult for backpackers to get the jobs, thinking it would encourage locals. After a few weeks the fruit industry were going mad saying they couldn't get anyone to do the work. Goverment changed it back to the way it was.
              I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Speaking about changing things, this creature has been screaming for another referendum because she doesn't like the result. This her a few years ago:

Some fukker (rightly) called her a Nazi, she had him arrested.

Comment

Another up er own shitter twat! Geezer wuz only mekkin iz views known, no chance o duin that in Wankminster cos we don,t fukkin count. Worrever appened ta free speech? first Tommy Robinson n now this geezer, just dunt do ta speak the truth these days!

Comment

She's typical of most politicians these days, says one thing and means another. More bloody faces than Big Ben !
                    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                    X