Little old me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little old me...

...well littler younger me, about eight stone ago. I'm at the rear right new year 74, Castle Dillon.

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: Little old me...

Thought it wuz thee wi thee knob out at first Don till a took a closer look. Shudda known that if it wuz thee tha wudda bin stranglin the geezer wi the tash on the front row!

Comment

Them were the days you could still get a piece of coal to walk through somebody's door as first foot for New Year Don.
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Thy az ta gu ta the local beach ta get theesen some these days Bob. While the coastline rail constantly carries carraige after carraige of the old Black Diamonds imported from Poland. How fukkin crazy iz that?

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
          ...well littler younger me, about eight stone ago. I'm at the rear right new year 74, Castle Dillon.

while you lot were having normal 9 sqn fun, some of us were stuck up in Bessbrooke risking life and limb. Although I seem to recall we managed to fit a good piss-up in as well.
          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Nowt wrong with Bessbrook, the school anyway in the early days of chopper pads with Sioux's and Scouts, great times. Thought that photo was of the Bay City Rollers and Village People

Comment

I thought it was 3 Para Mortars.
              It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Ned Kelly makes me laugh, still can't remember who that was...Don?

Comment

Nor me Tony, can't even think who it is mate.
                  "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Working...
                  X