Aging...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aging...

Started the last week slow and short mileage up the pace and finished today still slow but felling good not tired and not getting any younger

Comment

Remember Dave that getting caught playing away can cause injury and illness as well,whatever age it happens at!

Comment

Fukkin spot on theer Pat, fate worse than fukkin dee-ath!

Comment

Originally posted by jackw102 View Post
          Started the last week slow and short mileage up the pace and finished today still slow but felling good not tired and not getting any younger
          Agree totally with Dave, Jack. Steady return after injury and the rest periods are recovery. if you flog it and do not recover fully your body gets pissed off and then as you say 'you can understand why people bin it. rest, recover, increase work-rate slowly. Enjoy recovery!

Comment

Thanks Ron yesterday was a lot better (got a stomach bug now)

Comment

Starve theesen n just drink H20 fer a day Jack n when tha stops dabbin thee arse instead o wipin thaz on the mend.

Comment

A week on compo will cure that Jack
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Juice of a lemon in 10 ounces of water. Big jam jar. Get it down your neck. Just had mine.
                  "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                  Me

Comment

Iz Guinness oreight ta use Tone?

Comment

• Re: Aging...

Originally posted by jackw102 View Post
                      Thanks Ron yesterday was a lot better (got a stomach bug now)
                      When I was wrestlin and got a stomach bug I found a good blanket ripping fart, especially in the other guys face, sorted me Jack. Just a matter of finding a face to fart in

Comment

Lookin fer a tash ta fart in mine at present Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                          Remember Dave that getting caught playing away can cause injury and illness as well,whatever age it happens at!
                          Unless you're doing it in your own house in your own bed when your wife is in the next room, (we were all pissed)?
                          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

When I was wrestlin and got a stomach bug I found a good blanket ripping fart, especially in the other guys face, sorted me Jack. Just a matter of finding a face to fart in

Just realized Ron we had a meal with shrimp and I had must have suffered food poising.

Comment

Seafood is dead dangerous. Bloke just died here with Vibrio. Under cooked seafood or stuff that is cooked but the cooks never washed their hands from handling it raw....or places it on the kitchen counter where it was when it was raw, will get the bacteria down into your stomach. Depending on the bacterial load, stomach bug or flu is nothing more than a battle between the bacteria and your immune system. Once you immune system triggers the alarm you body will kick out the invader as fast as possible. Also known as the shits or spewing. Sometimes both.
                              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                              Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                                Seafood is dead dangerous. Bloke just died here with Vibrio. Under cooked seafood or stuff that is cooked but the cooks never washed their hands from handling it raw....or places it on the kitchen counter where it was when it was raw, will get the bacteria down into your stomach. Depending on the bacterial load, stomach bug or flu is nothing more than a battle between the bacteria and your immune system. Once you immune system triggers the alarm you body will kick out the invader as fast as possible. Also known as the shits or spewing. Sometimes both.
                                Especially shellfish prawns and the like Tony.
                                I very rarely touch sea food. In fact Even a good chinky is what I miss. Havant one in over a year due to my immune system being so low.
                                Actually can't wait until I'm 100% which could take upto a year?
                                Then a good Singapore rice noodle with prawns
                                Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
                                A Great Civilization is not Conquered from without
                                Until it has destroyed itself from within
                                W.Durant

Comment

Working...
                                X