Aging...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aging...

Totally agree Dave ,an odd rogue dog ,usually caused by arsehole owners,in our area a bit o' sheep worrying,where the dogs have bin shot ,to my mind it should be the asshole owners shot ,not the dog

Comment

Spot on theer Jim. Many thick kunts shud bi barred from owning dogs.

Comment

Bloke near me takes care of dogs which have been 'mistreated'. saw him a while ago and he had a dog to look after and he was tipping water in to its mouth, I sad 'WTF?' and he said some t**t had got hold of the dogs tongue with pliers and cut the biggest part of its tongue out 'to stop it from barking' and he was teaching it how to drink with only part of a tongue.I would not hesitate to run a knife through the bastards ribs. Saw the trainer recently and the dog was managing to drink but only from deep water were it could get a mouthful and tip its head back.

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
          Bloke near me takes care of dogs which have been 'mistreated'. saw him a while ago and he had a dog to look after and he was tipping water in to its mouth, I sad 'WTF?' and he said some t**t had got hold of the dogs tongue with pliers and cut the biggest part of its tongue out 'to stop it from barking' and he was teaching it how to drink with only part of a tongue.I would not hesitate to run a knife through the bastards ribs. Saw the trainer recently and the dog was managing to drink but only from deep water were it could get a mouthful and tip its head back.

Would have no hesitation of cutting the Barstewards throat

Comment

Get his name and address we will put him on Facebook..... and a picture if you can. Or just shoot the kunnt.
            "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
            Me

Comment

Just shows the complete mongery of the twat,to imagine that the tongue had anything to do with the dog's ability to bark.As has been said,he should be shot,or better still have his tongue mutilated with pliers,and fed to the dog in front of him!A nation of dog lovers my arse!!!

Comment

Makes me f***in boil to watch programmes like 'Dog Rescue' to a point where I avoid watching them. What makes my f***in piles twitch is that even when there has been extreme cruelty to animals all the law can do (apparently) is to stop the c**t from owning an animal for a number of years.

Comment

Animal cruelty here means a court appearance and a spell in the nick
                  Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

I am serious get his ID and we will make this bastard famous. I have a cousin if she got hold of that she would kick off a shit storm..... with the contacts she has on her page alone. Face Book has its uses.
                    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                    Me

Comment

Originally posted by Forever Young View Post
                      Animal cruelty here means a court appearance and a spell in the nick
                      Need that here. We are meant to be a country of animal lovers. Hate the sight of fox hunting (not sure if I do not prefer the fox to the sad t**ts chasing it) for the same reason, and badger culling. i know they are meant to be 'pests'. Only pests i have ever met have had two legs and no f***in brain. If you can be put down for being a pest i can think of a few tribes of people for the chop.

Comment

Get to Spain and join the silver surfers

Comment

A bit of fiddling on the side

Comment

I allus say Jack that age iz a state o mind. I,m 72 but still 18 years of age between the lugs. Trouble wi that iz that me missis thinks that I,m a nutter n mistakes me actions fer the onset o Dementia n constantly urges me ta see a quack, Fukk That! Went on er insistence after I got back from London after me youth reliving jolly n worra waste o fukkin time that wuz! Copped fer a really cute young shrink nurse who wuz flashing a mean leg reight up to er fukkin arse, I even gorra lob on! She asked me the question of worra thought wuz wrong wi mi n teld er "Fukk All!" Is it a crime ta bi happy n allus bi up fer a gud fukkin laff?" Then spent the next 60 minutes tellin er the dirtiest jokes a cud think of n she laffed like fukk which wuz brill cos when she did I cud see reight up ta the knicker line snatch! Almost asked er out but wuz in enuff trouble az it iz, times like that I wished I,d av met er in the battlecruiser, cudda bin on fer a fukk! Summat very thin on the ground back at the gaff cos the "Trouble" very unforgiving to say the least! Anyway, after seein the Benidorm flick, might fukk off theer, deffo chance of a fukk, I hope!

Comment

You can look but no touching Dave. Had a month off with my cycling due to a chest infection I am back at it but struggling to get back. I can see why some folks give up

Comment

Take it easy Jack, couple of days off between bike rides, easy routes to start with then build up gradually until back to normal. Remember the best advice is given by your own body and how you feel. Recovery just as important, even more so than the actual training routine and remember the older we get the more recovery is needed. Overtraining is the athletes worst enemy usually resulting in injury and illness.

Comment

Working...
                                X