for pat in ulster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for pat in ulster

for sale now in wales for sale 3 grand if it was here in the US i would buy it

k750 2 for sale 3 grand.jpgk750 for sale on facebook ww11 military items.jpg for sale now on facebook Military items for sale
    shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Re: for pat in ulster

I bet that is some bike. BMW. It looks ahead of its time to me except for the saddle. I bet they engineered that to a super fine tolerance if for no other reason than they could not afford for them to break down halfway to places like Maly Trostinets..... et al
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Comment

Same as mine,Ural mocked up as BMW,but I haven't stuck BMW stickers on it,as that's cheating.Ordered a new engine from Ukraine a couple of months back,but only 2/3rds of it arrived so far,as the other package went to China somehow.They've promised to send me another,so fingers crossed!

Comment

Stick to the German Army markings Pat, jump on that and old Mosad will be hunting your arse !
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

There is a WW2 event in Bury, Lancs every year linked to an old local steam railway (East Lancs railway) , hundreds turn up in WW2 gear, Brit/Yank and German, jeeps motor bikes, displays, piss ups etc. Bury is also home to one of the largest Jewish communities in the UK. Last year a German WW2 motorbike and sidecar came tootling through the Jewish community area with rider and passenger dressed in full SS clothing and helmet etc. Expected a reaction later but not a single complaint from that community.

Comment

They didn't complain much in 1939 either!

Comment

They did not know the storm that was coming. As Gruppenfuhrer Odilo Globocnic said in Krakow..... This is NOT the Romans.....This..... is the SS.

Poor bastards
              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
              Me

Comment

DSCF1023.jpg Saw this one at the war and peace show a couple of years ago. is it the genuine article ?
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

That's another Ural Bob,but they're a direct copy of the BMW,which the Germans sold to the Russians in about 1937,and they just copied it,both sides using identical bikes throughout WW11.The Russians carried on making it,with very few changes until fairly recently,and their modern 750cc version isn't greatly different,except having an electric start,and a posher dashboard.Two wheeled tractors,easy to work at,not like the modern computerized Jap stuff!That one in Bill's first pic might indeed be the genuine article,as it's brake handles are the right way for a BMW,coming out of the end of the handlebars,or might've been added later.Price will tell,as the genuine one will be £20,000 or more,whereas the Urals go for £3000 or less!
                  Last edited by Pat Harley; 11 December 2018, 11:58.

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                    I bet that is some bike. BMW. It looks ahead of its time to me except for the saddle. I bet they engineered that to a super fine tolerance if for no other reason than they could not afford for them to break down halfway to places like Maly Trostinets..... et al
                    If you want to see one ahead of it's time Tone,look up the Zundapp KS 750 with sidecar.The shape of the frame makes it look like it was just designed yesterday,and wouldn't look out of place tooling round LA!

Comment

Working...
                    X