Scottish Sergeant WW11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scottish Sergeant WW11

I can't drum up any sympathy for them though Wig. Given what the Germans did in Russia.

The Russkies lost 20 000 000 living souls and 20 000 villages razed to the ground. Imagine that stuff in Blighty ! No wonder they were scrambling to get out of the way of the Russian steamroller. Actually I think every SS should have just been shot out of hand as soon as captured. I would have killed them all. Women as well. So if a few innocent ones went in all that chaos....oh well ? Yanks mowed the SS guards down on the day they liberated Dachau when they saw all those dead prisoners froze in that train. I think they were the wrong SS. They were only there two days.The real blokes most of them scarpered. They caught a few and the prisoners themselves killed some.

If you are going to exterminate millions of Civvies....you better fookin' win !
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Comment

Tha deffo az ta wetch them Herman The German types. Owd Insa tried ta fukk me mate Tennis Hairdryer Tim ta dee-th. Mind on the plus side, eee wudda kippered wi a smile on iz boo-race!

Comment

A true love story that one, I wonder what would have happened if they had not been rescued from those evil bastards !
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

No sympathy whatsoever for Nazi's or Germany, in a 30 year period we had over 10 years of war initiated by Germany. i can well understand 'Bomber Harris' who felt at the end of WW2 we should carry on bombing until the last minute to bomb them out of any more thouight of war and militarism, seems to have worked for the Germans and the Japs, however, keep an eye on the current right wingers in Germany kicking shit up over Merkels Million Muslim refugees

Comment

Working...
          X