Kids in the 60's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids in the 60's

Me sister sent me this Read the comments..... Seems like people think it was a better time.

A look at the Britain of the 60's , away from the glamour of models, pop groups, movies every city wasn't as ''Swinging London'' portrayed, even London had i...
    Last edited by trubrit2411; 19 November 2018, 17:35.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: Kids in the 60's

Deffo a better time Tone. Bin lids out playin, usin initiative n enjoyin their fukkin sens with not one, head bowed staring at their fukkin German band!

Comment

School milk and funny sized wheels on the trolleys were the best.

Comment

If you look at the joy on those kids faces just out doing the simplest of things, perhaps we were better of before the innovation of health and safety and political correctness ! Now poor old Bill and Ben would get hauled up for calling some plant a weed !
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by billS View Post
          School milk and funny sized wheels on the trolleys were the best.
          I was the milk monitor...... OC the milk.
          Me

Comment

Must admit, we had fukkall, holes in our shoes arse hanging out of our breeks, had to trawl the dumps for bits of old bikes to make our own, old prams to make 'geegs' (buggies/carts). Certainly wouldn't swap todays lot with all their fukkin tech.
            "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
              I was the milk monitor...... OC the milk.
              I absolutely despised people like you

Comment

There is more.....Well Bill I was offered the job because I held the record for canings. Headmaster told me he was sick of whacking me and if I straightened up I could be Milk Monitor. So i thought mmmmm...... Better than getting a striped arse non stop. So I went for it and things went ok for a while till i started selling it. penny a bottle. I flogged the spares and a twat of a chick told on me. So that was the end of that. Then I nicked a box of McVities Chocolate Biscuits and was trying to flog them on the number 10 bus and got marched back to the school by an off duty copper. So that ended me Al Capone racketeering days. Headmaster sez I let him down. I would have give him a piece of the action.....
                Last edited by trubrit2411; 20 November 2018, 19:59.
                Me

Comment

Originally posted by billS View Post
                  I absolutely despised people like you
                  I despised the feckin milk... big blob of yellow gunge on top masquerading as cream.. prob why I despise Trumpy... clever analagy I do confess

Before anyone holds me to account...I do t despise Trumpy...he often makes me laff..
                  Insanely I admit
                  I only ever despise myself..that is why I flagellate myself each nite under my cherry tree with a thorny bush branch
                  Last edited by Kit Karson; 20 November 2018, 17:29.
                  HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Dave, that the fukkin meds mate.

Comment

I'll probably blow a gasket soon and I'll go missing again for a while...not missing missing, just wandering for a while....
                      HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Wander over here Dave,and I'll introduce you to Charlies Brew,more efficacious than Lily The Pink's medicinal compound!Sorts all my worries out!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit Karson View Post
                          I despised the feckin milk... big blob of yellow gunge on top masquerading as cream.. prob why I despise Trumpy... clever analagy I do confess

Before anyone holds me to account...I do t despise Trumpy...he often makes me laff..
                          Insanely I admit
                          I only ever despise myself..that is why I flagellate myself each nite under my cherry tree with a thorny bush branch
                          Kit..... It don't matter if you don't like Trumpy. No fooker else does. I like him because he shoves his boot up Career Politicians arses and drives them insane.

Fookin great... !!!
                          Me

Comment

Here's what used to happen to old prams when i was a kid:

This is a posh fukker, it's got a brake. I preferred them with the smaller wheels at the front.

Last edited by Don the Mod; 18 August 2019, 14:25.

Comment

That is a posh one Don, we had no brakes and 2 little wheels at the front..................I too was a milk monitor and wouldn't swap those days for quids
                              Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Working...
                              X