Good one...Gallipoli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good one...Gallipoli

Well what you are talking about there is something different I think. I can not picture that Agenda 21 bull shit being from Right Wingers at all. Its Right wingers that are moaning like fook about it. You have to study these loons in charge Ca now. This ain't the same place as thirty years ago. These fookers here make whatserface ....Diane Abbott ,look like Einstein
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
      Well what you are talking about there is something different I think. I can not picture that Agenda 21 bull shit being from Right Wingers at all. Its Right wingers that are moaning like fook about it. You have to study these loons in charge Ca now. This ain't the same place as thirty years ago. These fookers here make whatserface ....Diane Abbott ,look like Einstein
      Tony I often think the far Left wing and Right wings are basically two wings of the same bird.
      "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Reight winger on the footy field wuz my position, lucky (Sometimes!) 7

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
          Tony I often think the far Left wing and Right wings are basically two wings of the same bird.
          Agree with that to a large extent! Not a world of difference between Stalin and Hitler as far as 'normal' peole were concerned, both maniacs, both responsible for massacres, both wreaked havoc amongst their own, both would not tolerate dissent, both wiped out their military and judiciary leaders, both... I agree

Comment

Extremism is the problem. A refusal to see the other point of view under any circumstances. Tommy Simpson said something on here a while ago. Every time one of these Regimes gets in power a ton of people die. It don't matter who kills ya. Left or Right. Gestapo or Cheka.......Your rigor mortis feels just the same. Fook left wing or right wing...how about common sense wing ?
            "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
            Me

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
              Agree with that to a large extent! Not a world of difference between Stalin and Hitler as far as 'normal' peole were concerned, both maniacs, both responsible for massacres, both wreaked havoc amongst their own, both would not tolerate dissent, both wiped out their military and judiciary leaders, both... I agree

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
              Extremism is the problem. A refusal to see the other point of view under any circumstances. Tommy Simpson said something on here a while ago. Every time one of these Regimes gets in power a ton of people die. It don't matter who kills ya. Left or Right. Gestapo or Cheka.......Your rigor mortis feels just the same. Fook left wing or right wing...how about common sense wing ?
              Saw something earlier about an 'equal party', sounded a bit 'Californian' to me.

Found this too, haven't watched it yet.

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Working...
              X