Ancient Paddies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ancient Paddies.

Though thi called it "Fanny" o,er theer Pat. Thad bi oreight sayin ta thee missis, "Thee fanny,s gerrin fukkin big luv!"

Comment

I know Pat..... but arse don't rhyme with ash. Call it poetic licence... its the Black Country Robert Browning touch mate. Won me the literature prize in school... fower years in a row.
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

If you want rhyming,get on the poetry thread,you could be the new John B!

Comment

The Lav at the bottom of our yard were semi detached with the next door neighbours, half a brick was left out near to the cisterns to allow the pipes to be run through. me brother (dementaed cabbage head) hated the young guy next door, so he would sit on the bog for hours waiting for the lad next door to come down to use the bog, then when he guessed he was seated, mi brother would reach through and flush the next door bog, hopefully soaking his arse. waited one day, heard a scuffling as the door opened and the seat came down, put his hand through, pulled the chain and heard a shout. few minutes later next door neighbour came in and informed us that the priest who was doing his monthly visit had asked to use the bog and his cassock and underwear were piss wet through. thought the priest would put a spell on us, petrified for weeks!

Comment

Comment

Remember the old piss pot under the bed, my Ganny loved her home comforts and had one with two eyes transferred in the bottom of it, and a little rhyme which read " Keep me clean and treat me well, and what I see I shall not tell ." Said she got it as a wedding present, can you imagine today giving the happy couple a piss pot as a wedding present !
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Just recently I explained to my 42 year old Daughter, what a Jerry was, and why it was called a Jerry. When I said it's sometimes called a Gazunder, she asked why. 'Cos it gazunder the bed, I told her. She did laugh, but just like her sisters, she thinks I'm a bit weird. They didn't have the upbringings I had.

I didn't bother telling her that when I was a kid, having a crap, was called a nip. I only realised why, when I got older and remembered that my Dad was in Burma fighting the Japs.
                Last edited by treeman; 26 May 2018, 00:35.

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
                  Remember the old piss pot under the bed, my Ganny loved her home comforts and had one with two eyes transferred in the bottom of it, and a little rhyme which read " Keep me clean and treat me well, and what I see I shall not tell ." Said she got it as a wedding present, can you imagine today giving the happy couple a piss pot as a wedding present !
                  One or two of mi sisters married piss pots!

Comment

Both daughters married an array o shithouses in their time as well Ron!

Comment

So did one of mine, immature bugger pissed off and abandoned the daughter and grandson while they were both at the pictures. Haven't caught up with him yet, but when or if I do he's in for a nasty surprise !
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Send me a pic Bob n I,ll look out fer im Bob!

Comment

Yes, he deserves a lesson in Airborne etiquette. Or given that Bob, with a bit of creative thought.... You could just wreck his life with the far reaching tentacles of terror that is the internet.
                          "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                          Me

Comment

So did one of mine, immature bugger pissed off and abandoned the daughter and grandson while they were both at the pictures. Haven't caught up with him yet, but when or if I do he's in for a nasty surprise !
                            At the end of the day, sounds like she's better off without him.

Comment

I got sick o gerrin rid o the kunts only fer em ta find another fukker! Talk about swimming agee-anst the tide!

Comment

Better finding out that he is an arsehole now than later Bob. Let the t**t go. Pound to a pinch of shit like most blokes who chase after a bit of fanny, he will try to get back when he realises that the grass is still grass on the other side. Hope she has the will to f**k him off!

Comment

Working...
                                X