• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The pure strength...

Weddings Tone? Stuff o nightmares!

Comment

You have to be very old to appreciate this .......one night Roy Rogers left his best crocodile shoes outside of his holiday cabin in the morning went to wear them and they were chewed to feck , " that god damned cougar has done it again ! " Whistles up two of his minders & says "I want brought here dead" in the morning sure nuff down from the mountains they came with the offending creature slung over their pack horse , Roy came out to meet them and they said.........wait for it ! " Pardon me Roy is this the cat that chewed your new shoes " .......no ? Oh well 😂 ps it helps if you sing the last bit .

Comment

Last time I heard that it was Al Capone's shoes,'Pardon me Al,is this the cat that chewed your new shoes?'(sung,of course,to 'Chatanooga choo choo'!)

Comment

Originally posted by paradrummer View Post
          You have to be very old to appreciate this .......one night Roy Rogers left his best crocodile shoes outside of his holiday cabin in the morning went to wear them and they were chewed to feck , " that god damned cougar has done it again ! " Whistles up two of his minders & says "I want brought here dead" in the morning sure nuff down from the mountains they came with the offending creature slung over their pack horse , Roy came out to meet them and they said.........wait for it ! " Pardon me Roy is this the cat that chewed your new shoes " .......no ? Oh well  ps it helps if you sing the last bit .
          Good one Para D....... Cracker LOL
          "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
          Me

Comment

Good job we don't have T Rex and Raptors still around, you wouldn't want those nibbling at your shoes.
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I'm sure it's Roy , Pat ,cos ""pardon me BOY , is that the (can't spell it)

Comment

You're quite right PD,I was just saying that the last time I heard it Al was used,after a story about an alley cat getting in and ruining his shoes,and his boys going out with their Tommy guns to get it.

Comment

If you like to go paddling in the local Cut / Lake / Loch / River......Here's a few tip on scrapping Alligators. I know....I know.... you don't have many over there but you never can tell. There's always a first time.

The apparent alligator attack that resulted in the death of a Florida woman who was walking her dogs near a lake is an extremely rare occurrence, authorities said.
                  "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                  Me

Comment

We were given a lecture before we went to Belize '84,by a self professed 'expert' in animal behaviour,a RMP of all things,who said if a croc attacked you should stick yer finger up it's arse,and it would go to sleep!I asked him to tell us exactly where a croc's arse was,as I'd never seen one,and then to explain what we were then to do with this sleeping reptile on the end of our finger,as pulling the finger out would wake it up,and start the old wrestling match again!He also tried to allay our fear of big snakes,by stating that it was a fallacy that they crushed you,as your broken ribs would puncture their guts,so in fact they just squeeze you till you can't breathe,and you suffocate."oh that's all right" says I,"When I'm wrapped in this big f.ck off old snake,that'll be such a relief to know I'm going to die with my ribs intact!"What a f.ckin' chod!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                      We were given a lecture before we went to Belize '84,by a self professed 'expert' in animal behaviour,a RMP of all things,who said if a croc attacked you should stick yer finger up it's arse,and it would go to sleep!I asked him to tell us exactly where a croc's arse was,as I'd never seen one,and then to explain what we were then to do with this sleeping reptile on the end of our finger,as pulling the finger out would wake it up,and start the old wrestling match again!He also tried to allay our fear of big snakes,by stating that it was a fallacy that they crushed you,as your broken ribs would puncture their guts,so in fact they just squeeze you till you can't breathe,and you suffocate."oh that's all right" says I,"When I'm wrapped in this big f.ck off old snake,that'll be such a relief to know I'm going to die with my ribs intact!"What a f.ckin' chod!
                      Apart from those you've pointed out Pat, I think I've detected another flaw in his survival tip. What if you're caught in the jaws of one of those 12ft monsters? Even me at 6'2" and arm length, say, 3ft would fall woefully short. At least I would be a bigger croc turd than you.
                      "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Remember watching Alligator Joe, wrestling with an alligator at Fort Lauderdale in Florida . He said you just have to turn them on their back, and they go unconscious. Well that's okay you want to bugger about with a gator with a jaw closing pressure of over a thousand pounds, but my idea is don't mess with them in the first place, then you don't have to try it !
                        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
                          ...but my idea is don't mess with them in the first place, then you don't have to try it!
                          Fukk sake Bob, where's your sense of adventure mate?
                          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

The secret is to grab their gob,before they open it,and hold it shut,as they have very little opening power in their gob muscles,but a huge pounds per inch closing pressure!

Comment

Owd Tarzan used ta find it a piece o piss.

Comment

Lions as well,quick poke with his knife always sorted them out!

Comment

Working...
                                X