WEALTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEALTH

A roofer guz ta visit a phsycic n befoor eee can say owt she ses, "I can see great wealth."
    Eee replies, "I fukkin know luv, I,ve come ta fix thee roof!"

Re: WEALTH

Dave one place I lived in had a Dormer window,water was coming through the ceiling when it rained,three roofers came round to quote, one said standing at the bottom of the drive oh yes that's about £300.00. The next again stood at the bottom of the dive and said, yes that's about £300.00. The last bloke got his ladder off the van, climbed on the roof, had a good look came down and said, it's a cracked tile mate, I'm doing a job at the moment with the same tiles, I'll grab one stick it on for you for £25.00. So I gave him the job for his honesty. Mind if I hadn't been working 12 hour shifts, I'd have done the job myself !
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

You had 12 hours spare to do it in you idle bastard!!!

Comment

24/7 me Pat I,d bi an idle bastard if I were,nt Sam n Harry,d. "Oooops, coming dear! Wot wud you like doing now Sweetheart?" Ofcourse darling, no problem at all!"
        FUKKIN WIMMIN!!!!!

Comment

Had an owd biddy call me sez she needs a price to demolish her chimney and build another one.

'Wots wrong with it" ?
          "Its smoking"
          "How long has it been smoking"?
          "This winter"
          "How old is it"?
          "40 years....about"
          "Did it smoke before" ?
          "No...never"
          "Gimme yer address"

Gets round there and she shows me a bid for eight grand she's got off a local builder.
          I stick a flaming torch up the flu made of twisted newspaper. Its is most certainly smoking. Boiling back into the living room.
          Its a bungalow so I hop up on to the top of a six foot wall at the house and pull meself onto the roof. Gets up to the top of the Chimney and there in the top of he flu is a spark arrester (Building Code ) like a fine wire mesh, with a filigree layer of soot blocking it up. I chuck the bastard thing down into the back yard because they ain't needed. I come down.... less than 3 minutes the whole thing, and tell the owd dear. Your smoke problem is no more. If that guy tells you it has to come out. Give him my card and tell him to call me.

How much do I owe you ?

"Nothing darling"

$8000 he wanted.

Bastard
          Last edited by trubrit2411; 28 May 2017, 23:21.
          "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
          Me

Comment

These bastards give the game a bad name, do the job usually cowboyed grab the ackers then fukk off never ta bi seen agee-an. As tha knows word o mouth is thee best form of advertising, do a gud job for a reasonable price, they tell their mates n "Walla" tha gets plenty o work. Seemples!

Comment

Working...
            X