Donald Trump will NEVER be President of the Yoonited States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Donald Trump will NEVER be President of the Yoonited States

Get down off the fence Bill,and stop beating around the bush!

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
      love it love it love it suck it up princess and accept it WE FUUCKIN WON SO GO FUUCK YERSELLS it is now the time for the workin class to get a chance and thump it up the so called political elite.
      haven't noticed a lot of working class mentioned billy, plenty of billionaires but very few working class.
      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

I see they're blaming his win on The Kremlin now. They'll be claiming that the Brexit vote was down to Vlad and his mates next. They really do regard the voters as a bunch of irritating retards, incapable of seeing through their bullshit. It's quite insulting, but I suppose it's always best to know how you're regarded by the people who run the show.

Comment

Always the same in politics mate, if it doesn't suit them,make something up. Somebody will believe them !
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Just eard on the radio that the kunts are now blaming the Russians fer gerrin im elected.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
              Just eard on the radio that the kunts are now blaming the Russians fer gerrin im elected.

we the people elected him dave,ok wikileaks gave us some inside info on how corrupt and deceitful these democrat wankers are. and if donnie boys mob fuucks up we the people will call him out to
              shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

The new dynamic Duo, "Don The Destroyer and Vlad The Mad". will av the soo-ap dodgers deffo shitting theresens!

Comment

He who laffs last!
                  how would you know

Comment

lies

Comment

speed kills.
                      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Well that was the most successful thread killer in the history of the Internet. KOD....Kiss of Death lol
                        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                        Me

Comment

Fukkin ell Tone! Tha dunt wanna kiss that owd miserable twat duz tha!

Comment

Nope....Every now and again I come across summat that is just best left to die on the vine mate.
                            "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                            Me

Comment

Trump may shock them all and do a good job, the 'liberal elites' have had it all their own way for the past 20 years and in both the UK and the US 'ordinary' people have had their say and the establishment are sickened, they liked to tell us what we should be thinking. This morning Trump says that he never rated the EU, and he will do a quick trade deal with the UK and any other EU country which exits the EU. he is a breath of fresh air in politics. What is wrong with talking to Putin? The EU were prodding around the Ukraine which caused a Russian reaction, now the EU and NATO are sending troops and aircraft up to the borders of Russia, this is the way in which most wars start. Trump has his priorities right, jointly the US and Russia (and us) should be whacking the shit out of ISIS. I think that Trump will 'speak quietly, and carry a big stick'. Good luck Trump. Wig

Comment

The only trouble is, for someone who talks tough, he seems so thin skinned . Comedians have been taking the piss out of pollies for ever, it goes with the job, but he's up complaining about it on Twitter in the middle of the night. You'd really think he'd have more important things to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                                X