No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbie

Well I'm only 13 and 7/8ths,and have to produce my fake ID to get served in the pub,or buy certain things in the supermarket!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
      Well I'm only 13 and 7/8ths,and have to produce my fake ID to get served in the pub,or buy certain things in the supermarket!
      is that in dog years?
      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

You will have seen that there is a load of nutters on this site although some guys are o.k. Myself being one of the older and more sensible types if you have any problems you can get many of them solved on here so take no notice of the headbangers of course you may be a headbanger too unless of course you are 2para.

Comment

We ex 2 Para lads are of course THE most sensible and compassionate on here
          Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Originally posted by Forever Young View Post
            We ex 2 Para lads are of course THE most sensible and compassionate on here
            And so now the newbie can see how sensible and compassionate we can be - very well said that man - the rest can go play with themselves (compassionately of course!)
            I just don't understand why they won't shut the hell up while I practice my people skills....

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
              Well I'm only 13 and 7/8ths
              Sounds like a beret size to me, which means your head is as big as your belly
              Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Cheers for the welcome gents, hope those who took part in the 10 miler all enjoyed themselves 👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by Forever Young View Post
                  Sounds like a beret size to me, which means your head is as big as your belly

Impossible Ian,if it was it would break my neck!

Comment

I Didn't, But I did enjoy myself !!
                    2 Para Pal,6 plt B.Coy. Sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinMoran View Post
                      That is ageist if ever I heard it - you should just say Hi to the little fukka and see what childish rant he splutters up..... And Pat ain't so young - he just never grew up beyond 6
                      Is it true he was offered a job giving butterflies blow jobs !
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

That's an out and out lie!Who ever heard of a butterfly qualifying as a football coach?

Comment

As you av probably already observed Matt, there is a wide selection of mental health issues on ere, but I certainly don,t include myself among,st my poor afflicted comrades.
                          Then again, 1 Para always were a cut above the rest o the Brigade so obviously that is why I have remained mentally undamaged from my experiences while,st serving, even though my missis would beg to differ, but who takes any notice of them anyway?
                          OOOPPS!! I berra fukk off! She,s just shouted and wants to know wot I,m fukkin about at and where,s her lunch. "Coming Dear!"

Comment

welcome paraodp to the pleasure dome, well some of us think so,aye
                            shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Working...
                            X