Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all of you on the bafc forum, I'm still serving down here in Aldershot working at Frimley Park hospital (Theatres)
    I'm in the RAMC and done 3 stints with 16 Med Regt in Colchester
    Regards
    Matt

Re: Newbie

New kid on the block,you'll get some constructive advice and suggestions,welcome to the funny farm bud,enjoy

Comment

Good to see some new blood on here Matt. Obviously it was much tougher in our day. Last week of P Company we had to run naked up Mt Everest carrying a small car. Plus, several jumps were done carrying a beach umbrella instead of a parachute. I understand things have gotten a bit easier now but we certainly wont hold that against you. PS. if a bloke called Peter Dearden asks you to send him alcohol and wants to discuss The Boer War, ignore him he's very old.
      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Welcome Matt...wont be long before the insanity of this site hits you
        Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Welcome Matt, I see Steves posted before me, dont listen to him he's ex 9 and stands on his head eating triffle.

Comment

Welcome Matt, you will love this site it's very intellectual , just read some of the posts enjoy !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Welcome Matt, nice to hear from the young generation. I think that Pat Harley is one of the youngest apart from you !!
              2 Para Pal,6 plt B.Coy. Sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Taff Loxton View Post
                Welcome Matt, nice to hear from the young generation. I think that Pat Harley is one of the youngest apart from you !!
                That is ageist if ever I heard it - you should just say Hi to the little fukka and see what childish rant he splutters up..... And Pat ain't so young - he just never grew up beyond 6
                I just don't understand why they won't shut the hell up while I practice my people skills....

Comment

Pat young....I'm laughing my socks off
                  Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Originally posted by KevinMoran View Post
                    That is ageist if ever I heard it - you should just say Hi to the little fukka and see what childish rant he splutters up..... And Pat ain't so young - he just never grew up beyond 6
                    Inches

Steve was in Colly too Matt.

Glad we've got a Medic though, could be a lot of bloodshed in the Poetry thread,
                    Last edited by Don the Mod; 24 November 2016, 11:13.
                    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                      Inches

Steve was in Colly too Matt.

Glad we've got a Medic though, could be a lot of bloodshed in the Poetry thread,
                      as usual 9 Sqn went on ahead and cleared the way for those to come Don.
                      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Must've scared him off lads, perhaps he's a Geriatric Nurse and decided this was too much like work?

Comment

Why thankyou Selwyn,that's the nicest thing anyone's said about me in a long time!Are you feeling unwell?
                          Welcome Matt,hope you're going to set up a medical problems page,as most on here have them,apart from me of course being the youngest,and best looking on the site!

Comment

Loxtons latest must've had Scrapie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                              Why thankyou Selwyn,that's the nicest thing anyone's said about me in a long time!Are you feeling unwell?
                              Welcome Matt,hope you're going to set up a medical problems page,as most on here have them,apart from me of course being the youngest,and best looking on the site!
                              might be a nice thing to say but it's no factually correct. I am the youngest on here, being 24. I just look a bit older cause I worry about the state world a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X