Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tyson Fury

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
    It amazes me the wealth of knowledge you posess about any subject anyone cares to mention and being able to contradict any opinion or fact. You don,t know me or have ever met me and yet you have already disputed truths, called me, "Thick, Bullshitter, Liar and a loser!" Spoken to me face to face, the last two comments would have cost you several weeks in hospital at best and God forbid possibly a short stay in the mortuary. So if you wish to thump me as you say, I am willing to give you the opportunity any time, any place you care to arrange.
    Not for the purpose of personal vanity, but just to add strength to your argument of me being as you say, "A Loser", I am posting a promo pic for one of the gyms I ran in the early 90s which displays trophies and medals I have won over a lifetime of sporting endeavour which includes, football, boxing, bodybuilding, Olympic and Power lifting and running, so I strongly believe that I may have a miniscule amount of knowledge on these subjects, although I,m sure everything I say will be hotly disputed by you. After viewing the pic I expect you will want to see the trophies in person before you might believe, but alas that is now impossible as all reached a sad end in the local scrap yard when things went belly up for me. You soon find out that metal is impossible to digest when you are on your arse and there are hungry mouths to feed, and unfortunately my GSM & UN Cyprus group had to be sold ta a dealer for the sake of keeping the cart on the wheels, however these have now been replaced, look alright but deffo not the same.
    In response from you, I expect to see at the very least the "Mastermind" Trophy and will be surprised if I don,t see you standing next to a solid gold statue twice the size of yourself indicating you being the permanent holder of "The Worlds Biggest Wanker" title.
    Finally, I wait with baited breath for you to fulfill your promise to thump me, any time, any place suits me fine, cos as they say, "Action Speaks A Thousand Words!"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8577[/ATTACH] SPEED KILLS!
    some fine achievements there Dave, well done old son. Just a shame about the old gym going tits up for you. But you got a lot to be proud of, getting on your feet again where many others would have gone down with deep depression. Good on you.
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Re: Tyson Fury

Cheers Bob. To be honest although Val was hit hard especially with the effects of losing the family home that you work so hard for over the years, but she,s a diamond and stuck by me. Personally whether it,s cos I,m a bit thick or summat, I don,t do depression cos I allus think o them poor kids in cancer hospital, and besides however bad things get, there,s allus someone worse off than yourself. As long as you,ve got the ability and willingness to work you can allus get back up off your arse. I went back into the building trade for a while and Val carried on working until her health began to let her down. She was never the same after having a hysterectomy, but I finished up the last ten years of me working life as a Holy Ghost man, plenty of fresh air in all weathers and wearing out plenty of shoe leather, but really enjoyed it.
      Now like Darby n Joan enjoying retirement back up in her homeland, nice n peaceful especially when I purposely don,t put me hearing aids in!

Comment

Working...
      X