Continued..from part 1 of 2

The stage was set for the night and some great voices were heard, scoff has laid out ( ladies first) I was told but it was not right to put it back so I backed off and formedthe queue. As I had to have a clear head for the drive back to Oxford ( withthree Tom Toms) I took a wander around the town with Ian Benzie who had a evenbigger drive to Aberdeen, got some none fattening chips and thought we have apint in the Sarah Siddons. The noise put me off and everyone was shouting ateach other to make their selves heard, my poor ears would of gone intooverdrive. Amble back to read the Soldier mag.
Sunday morning, up, shower feeling fine for the drive backafter breakfast, ongoing downstairs I see Polo sleeping on the two man sofa. Ithought that strange as he had paid for a room. Turns out he locked himself outof his room and decided to gonk on the sofa.
Breakfast consumed, Paul R not down until sometime laterlooking as though he had a good night on the drink with Polo.
What a great weekend (again), Thanks to all who organised itand thanks to Phil P (good bloke) with that phone, Paul R (the only way isReading) and Big Willie A (get in the other lane). As it was my turn to driveto Brecon this year I had to screw the nut with the drink...the others made upfor it and Paul R looked a bit on the dodgy side on the Sunday. Polo wasshowing everybody how to do a side right in the Sarah Siddons on the Saturdayand even paid for a room in the Lansdowne..but decided to sleep on a two mansofa.
Thanks again to everyone who organised the event and forthose that were there..it was my honour to of been with you, couldn't get abetter bunch of people.. Pauls driving next year and I will encourage the TomToms to give it to him.
See you all at the 10 miler, I will be on holiday in July soI will miss the 7th July. Photos to follow.

Ray Larkin