View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Starting out as a Private Investigator

Something for the those looking at a new career path

Itís time to decide what you are going to with your new life in the big wide world.A daunting task in itself and something you want to get right from the very start of your new journey.
    For me it was easy, focus on my strengths and having had previous experience investigating bad practices and achieving a successful outcome, I decided on the role of a Private investigator would suit me down to the ground.

As a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. THINKING STRANGE THOUGHTS....13TH MARCH 1962

Thinking Strange Thoughts

The 13th of March 1962 was a huge day for me. It was my 10th birthday and I got my first proper bicycle.
    It was especially exciting as this would be my first bike without training wheels, most of my mates had ditched their training wheels when they were about five, but I had always been a bit clumsy. I know people find it hard to believe, what with me being such a fine athlete and gymnast nowadays . I was forever tripping over things, even ...

Updated 19th December 2014 at 10:53 by stephenfrank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. THINKING STRANGE THOUGHTS..REINCARNATION AND OTHER STUFF

Great Uncle Cyril was a huge believer in reincarnation. I distinctly recall that just before he died, he had told me that he would love to be a fish in his next life. He reckoned it would be great, just swimming around without a care in the world. This conversation suddenly came back to me the other night as I was about to stick my fork into a large piece of halibut. As I glanced down at my dinner, I couldn't help noticing that it looked vaguely ...

Updated 19th December 2014 at 11:14 by stephenfrank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Need Help

Hello all, Not long joined the club. Im a member of The Royal British Legion in Crewe Cheshire. We are trying to start up a Museum in Crewe as well as a Drop in centre for ex forces and families. Anyone got any memorabilia that we could display please contact me 0794129778
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. THINKING STRANGE THOUGHTS....THE TALKING SCALES

I've often wondered what a man who looks after sheep is called in Germany. Surely he can not be called a German Shepherd, everyone would think you were talking about a dog, And what if the man who looks after the sheep, actually buys himself a German Shepherd as a pet. You could get the ridiculous situation of a German Shepherd taking his German Shepherd for a walk, it could cause tremendous confusion.
    Anyway we haven’t got time for ...

Updated 19th December 2014 at 11:16 by stephenfrank

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast