View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. THINKING STRANGE THOUGHTS...BODY IMPROVEMENTS

Thinking Strange Thoughts
    When I was young, my mother was obsessed with the back of my ears Every time I left the house she would say " I hope you have washed behind your ear’s my boy". It did not matter if the rest of me was in complete disarray as long as the rear of my ears was in pristine condition. Recently, by carefully positioning several mirrors, I was able for the first time to actually see behind my ears ,and to be honest there’s not a lot going on, certainly nothing ...

Updated 21st December 2014 at 11:52 by stephenfrank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. THINKING STRANGE THOUGHTS...HEALTHY EATING

When I was about 14 years old, I had a mate called Tony, he was a bit overweight, of course nowadays 99% of 14 year olds seem overweight, but in those days it was more unusual. One day he invited me around to his house for tea and I began to see why he was on the large size. His mom opened the door, and when I say Tony was a bit overweight, his mom was the size of a small hot air balloon, I doubt if she could have left the house if she’d wanted to, ...

Updated 21st December 2014 at 11:53 by stephenfrank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. THINKING STRANGE THOUGHTS...TINY JIM

Some years ago, in the charming, picture postcard village of Bumbleberry-on-Toast, lived the Jam family. There was Sam Jam, his wife Pam and their unfortunate son, Tiny Jimmy Jam. They all lived fairly happily in a little cottage, conveniently positioned between the blacksmith and the village nuclear fallout shelter.

Poor Tiny Jim had been injured at his christening, when the vicar had accidentally dropped him into the font. He had been knocked out
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. THINKING STRANGE THOUGHTS...REVIEWING THE ARTS

Is it just me or is Shakespeare really boring? Iíve tried, I really have, Iíve read the books, Iíve watched a few movies, and yet I still cannot see what all the fuss is about. Itís not just that there are no car chases or big gun fights, itís the way it is written that annoys me. I mean if I started writing ďdoest thou think thisĒ or Ďwilt thou doest thatí I wouldnít last five minutes. Iím really surprised that no one had a word with him at the time but I suppose ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. AN ELEPHANT NEVER FORGETS PART 2

Might be better to read part 1 first...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0005.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	1779
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast