Jimi Hendrix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimi Hendrix

Last edited by ericthered; 26 May 2012, 10:07.

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Cant beat abit of Jimmy. (and thats not a euphemism)
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Another good one (although it does sound a bit like the static that we used to get on the Bn net)

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Live.

Last edited by ericthered; 27 May 2012, 22:56.
        "Whilst drinking from the well, never forget those that dug the well"

Comment

Great track. One of the few records I have left is the first print of Electric Ladyland. UK edition with the naked bint on the front. Hendrix was asked about the pic but said he didnīt know about it. US and UK versions were different. The best thing that happened to me in 70 was that I passed P Coy etc and managed to get a blue square on me smock. The worst was that Hendrix had died. No-one like him either before or after his death. The -picasso- of rock guitarists.

Comment

Got to see him just before he died Alan, at the Isle of White festival , was actually not at his best, still good to see him though.
            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

I wanted to go to that but the army got in the way. Terrible how they pumped him full of drugs. He didnīt need them. He was brilliant sober. He had a swedish girlfriend. She gave a lengthy interview a while ago. Spilled the beans on how they pumped him up. Bastards

Comment

Working...
              X